Steroid Guys --- Advice?

[quote]lattimus wrote:

Also, the higher body fat % you have, the higher the levels of SHBG (which is probably correlated with estrogen).
So, yes. Proviron is a very good drug choice. [/quote]

Thats very interesting. Given that once SHBG is elevated it never goes down, that certainly makes a good case on why its never a good idea to go on a extensive bulking period and why carrying a single digit BF% is a good idea.

[quote]KSman wrote:

How to control SHBG? It increases in men with age. Perhaps from the increasing levels of E as well. T4 also stimulates SHBG. [/quote]

Damn! I’m on Synthroid! And I asked the quack for Cytomel, and he refused.

Goddamn doctors!!!

[quote]T-Nick wrote:
lattimus wrote:

Also, the higher body fat % you have, the higher the levels of SHBG (which is probably correlated with estrogen).
So, yes. Proviron is a very good drug choice.

Thats very interesting. Given that once SHBG is elevated it never goes down, that certainly makes a good case on why its never a good idea to go on a extensive bulking period and why carrying a single digit BF% is a good idea. [/quote]

I’m going to go on the Fat Fast or Velocity diet after Christmas, and see if it does me any good.

Now if I can find a doc who’ll get me started on HCG.

I find it amazing how you gents know WAY more than any doctor I’ve ever been to…like the doc who thought Androgel was applied as a patch.

Damn, I’m beginning to hate doctors!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
KSman wrote:

How to control SHBG? It increases in men with age. Perhaps from the increasing levels of E as well. T4 also stimulates SHBG.

Damn! I’m on Synthroid! And I asked the quack for Cytomel, and he refused.

Goddamn doctors!!!

[/quote]

Cytomel is T3. So you missed on that one. Might not be a critical thing with SHBG, just read that it does play a part.

No suprise to me though. I can remember as a young teenager being around my sister in law who was a doctor, and I was a wrestler/football player, and I remember just how completely ignorant she was to anything nutrition or exercise related.

I truly feel that pretty much anyone can learn anything, with enough time and effort, and become more proficient and knowing than the so called “experts” of the field.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
T-Nick wrote:
lattimus wrote:

I find it amazing how you gents know WAY more than any doctor I’ve ever been to…like the doc who thought Androgel was applied as a patch.

Damn, I’m beginning to hate doctors!

[/quote]