Steroid Forum Vets Roll Call

I talk with Pris from time to time, but honestly haven’t kept in touch with many of the other vets since the football forum went offline.

Holy crap on a stick, Tone just posted! And yeah, I fondly recall the days of Bushy, Rainjack, Prisoner, Schwarzenegger, Cortes and so many others…Second what juice said, haven’t stayed in touch with many since that forum collapsed. Occasionally touch base with BBB, but rarely.

Tell him I said hi next time MP, I’d appreciate that!

Good to hear…How’s he doing now anyway? Wonder how his competing is going…I had his email but not sure it’s still legit. I didn’t know the football forum was gone. I hadn’t been able to get on there after moving till now. That sucks.
I talk to several of our old clique still, glad to be reconnecting with you brothers here now.
Hey, is there no more pm’ing allowed here anymore also?

Good point.

Lol…good to see you’re still here too old buddy…
I talk to Cortes and DirtyGerdy regularly still…Schwarz is still in my “loop” too, but it’s been a little while now.
Raf and I spoke recently, and he is in contact with BBB still also.
Great to have heard from all of you guys though, it really is.
Take care and have a kick ass day brothas!
ToneBone

Heyo guys. Nice to see alot of you still around. Can’t believe Cortez and Bill Roberts came back… just need Prisoner, Bonez and BBB to stop in, and it will be like old times.

Competed, placed 2nd in my division. Tore my left soleus playing hockey, then towards then end of the 4 month rehab (no surgery required, woohoo!) I horribly aggravated my right achilles…who knew? walking around at 240lbs on one leg for 4 months kind of takes its toll…

Rehab is coming along nicely, I feel so chickenlegged it drives me nuts. Legs look like shit, still holding their size though. My calf asymmetry from the tear is going to take ALOT of work, already getting better.

Finally getting back to the gym regularly (4 on 2 off, rotating split, 4 week periodization), finally looking to get back on and start making some long overdue progress.

Glad to see you all, sorry for the sob story.

Miss my brothers in the Pharma section!
-PTD

Edit: I do most of my browsing from the office, but going forward I will try and pitch in and carry my share of the burden of the ‘Anadrol Only?’ threads. I owe it to all you guys in here that have taught me everything.