Steroid Forum Poster Injuries?

[quote]shizen wrote:
Do you think that injuries are more prominent in steroid users because of the fact they can train so intensely while on steroids?

Just seems like odd coincidence that a lot of injuries are in the steroid forum [/quote]

From what I’ve seen and experienced, injuries happen to everyone with/without AAS use. Athletes are going to push themselves to their personal limits, whether or not that limit is chemically enhanced doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Up until this summer before I did my first cycle, my body was progressively getting more and more beat-up every year. I was losing on average 3 months off per year due to injuries. And my training during the 9 months of “good” times wasn’t so good because of the never-ending DOMS, minor sprains (that eventually lead to major injuries), and fatigue. My body at 31 years old was forcing me to give up doing what I loved (judo/sombo, kickboxing, mma, and weightlifting).

For me, training on AAS was like heaven! Taking a simple cycle of 500 mg. of testosterone a week changed EVERYTHING for me. I could train harder and RECOVER, and the quality of my life improved 1000%. I felt like I was 21 again. Sure, I could still get hurt, but less likely from the repetitive and cumulative injuries that comes with getting older.

If I’d started supplementing my training with steroids after about 27 years old I truly believe that 90% of my injuries could’ve been avoided.

JR

[quote]nsane-membrain wrote:
j2048b wrote:
I am new to all this but really wondering what alfutops is?

Maybe it can help with my joint issues? Maybe able to help my dad and his joints as well?

Thanks all!
I was wondering about this also, anyone???[/quote]

Aflutop comes in a amps. It helps rebuild cartilage in joints. It doesn’t work for tendon issues though.

Here is some info I copied from an undisclosed source.

Presentation: 1 ml solution ampoule that contain 10 mg bioactive concentrate (amino acids, low molecular mass peptides, mucopolysaccharides, elements: Na, K, Ca, Mg, Fe, Cu, Zn)

ALFLUTOP = ADEQUAN ALTERNATIVE

Alflutop (joint relief) it is different than Adequan, but gives the same kind of results as Adequan and it is specifically made for humans to use.

ALFLUTOP is a natural product with high efficacy therapeutical properties proved by tests and studies performed for over 18 years. ALFLUTOP, conditioned as injectable solution, contains in 1 ml solution 10 mg bioactive concentrate (amino acids, low molecular mass peptides, mucopolysaccharides, trace elements: Na, K, Ca, Mg, Fe, Cu, Zn), maximum 5 mg/ml phenol as preservative. ALFLUTOP belongs to the group of chondroprotective products having anti-hyaluronidase, antiinflammatory and analgesic action:

inhibits hyaluronidase excess
restores chondrocytes homeostasis in damaged tissues
stimulates regenerative processes at cartilage level
improves the synovial fluid and the afflicted cartilage quality
stimulates superoxide dismutase
inhibits occurrence of superoxide free radicals
The clinical trials have proved the efficacy of the product ALFLUTOP in degenerative articular rheumatism, post-traumatic pathology and abarticular rheumatism.

Advantages:

lack of major complications;
very well tolerated, even by the patients suffering from gastrointestinal, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases;
a favourable ratio of costs and clinical efficacy.
The clinical trials have also showed the therapeutical effect of ALFLUTOP in the treatment of periarthritis, spondiloarthrosis, spinal disc injuries, ankylopoietic spondilitis, Reiter syndrome, rheumatoid polyarthritis.

HAGAR AND SCHWARZ… thank you much for the info i was trying to find out some info but never heard of this stuff, being kinda new to some stuff, so thanks

It is greatly appreciated!!

After the end of my last cycle I “discover” to have e small (but annoying and stubborn) inflammation in the sternal head of my left pec.

Aside from rest (I can’t I don’t want I wont do) what “chem” can help me?

It is not impairing, just it stops me to perform at 100%…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
33, and the only ‘major’ injury was a partial thickness tear of my right subscapularis, from maxing out on a bench and the being FUCKHEADED enough to continue with the set for another 6 reps.

Penis!

Anyway, I’ll never make that mistake again, lol.

Other than that it been mild tenonitis’ of the rotator cuffs, medial epicondyles, and wrist flexor tendons.

Nothing serious, but then I never lift heavy on upper body. Why should I when I want my shoulders to be able to preform painfree exercise until the day I die.

Actually, as part of my ‘life extension’ program, I run a course of alfutops every couple of years, to give my synovials joint a lift.

RJ: I would be very interested to see if a pet theory of mine would help an old warhorse like yourself.

Basically, since alflutops increases the number of water-retaining glycosaminoglycans in every synovial joint, within about 45 minutes of IM administration, I’m wondering whether 1ml of alflutops, taken 60 minutes before every training session, would allow for a more lubricated, cushioned and pain-free training session, that incurs less damage to the joint surface.

Thoughts?

Bushy[/quote]

I googled up some studies. Seems like there has been some similar work done in horses.

Not a bad idea. I might try it at some point, but right now I am relatively pain free, and still making gains.

Any info on the long term affect of the aflutops? I have to sa that I don’t know enough about the drug to make an educated decision on it.