T Nation

Steroid-Encyclopedia

Does anyone know if Steroid-Encyclopaedia is worthy of the money to invest in?

I mean are they la-git in terms of a solid resource for good quality roid stores and true basic info of steroids?

That is a pretty good site. A few mods over there know their shit really well. Their suppliers list is legit.

IS it worth $50 a year? MAybe, but only if you are serious about education and purchasing over the net.

Anthony Roberts wrote a book about steroids.

You can get all the information you want for free. The lady that owns that site is a whacko, and preys on newbs.

Just spend some time, and save some money.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Anthony Roberts wrote a book about steroids.[/quote]

Yup. And if you have a specific question for me, feel free to post it in my locker-room thread.

Have you ever ordered gear through any of Sterd. Encyc. sources?

[quote]mymoneyb wrote:

I mean are they la-git in terms of a solid resource for good quality roid stores and true basic info of steroids?[/quote]

SE is a great website when you are starting out :slight_smile:

AG-Guys

[quote]ag-guys wrote:
mymoneyb wrote:

I mean are they la-git in terms of a solid resource for good quality roid stores and true basic info of steroids?

SE is a great website when you are starting out :slight_smile:

AG-Guys[/quote]

I could not disagree more.

It is a site that preys on newbies. You can find out all you need to know for free if you will just be patient, and you can save yourself some money along the way.

[quote]mymoneyb wrote:

I mean are they la-git in terms of a solid resource for good quality roid stores and true basic info of steroids?[/quote]

12:46:48 AM encraved: I put in a order over a month ago through Sterd. Encycd. “legit” sources and I have not received nor heard shit back. If you get a different answer I would greatly apprec. some info. Do you know a source. The price is not a issue I just want a positive and reliable source who’s not a lifeless scammer.