Steroid Effectiveness Charts?

I’ve been doing some research on steroids for a biochemistry project, and I encountered these charts:

http://www.zupplements.com/steroids/steroid_chart.htm
http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Steroid%20Effectiveness%20Chart.html

I’m just curious because there are a lot of differences between them. How truthful are each of them?

I don’t know about truthful but it would seem to me that things like Weight Gain and Keeping Gains would have a lot more to do with factors other than the compound itself.

You might want to compare them to one of the copies of Llewellyn’s Anabolics for your project.

I was wondering as well since one of them says ur twice as likely to keep gains gotten on sustanon 250 than test cyp??

surely that must be bullshit or would there be any reason to believe gains from sustanon are twice as likely to be kept as gains with plain old test cyp?

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
I was wondering as well since one of them says ur twice as likely to keep gains gotten on sustanon 250 than test cyp??

surely that must be bullshit or would there be any reason to believe gains from sustanon are twice as likely to be kept as gains with plain old test cyp?[/quote]

Generally speaking, when they indicate “gains kept” what that usually indicates, if it’s correct, is the difference between high water retaining steroids vs. drier, or less water retaining compounds. In this regard there is some degree of truth to it all other things being equal.

Same goes for the rest of the stuff, some of it’s accurate, and some is not. They are trying to say all other aspects being equal though with regard to training/nutrition etc.

But yeah for gain keepability, that’s usually how much water you gain from a cycle of one compound vs another. Because water equates to a lot of weight, but then it disappears when you’re off, where a dry compound is more likely to give an accurate depiction of any lean body mass you might have gained.

So they tend to put things like dbol, anadrol in a low kept gains number, and things like anavar, winstrol, etc, in a high gains kept number.

ToneBone

First list is less accurate than second list. Third does not even give specific numbers. First list does not even have dbol.
Use these things as a tool. A general guide but not as canon law. Actually the more I look at list one the more I don’t like it. Tren as a 7 out of 10 for strength; heresy. Of course the second list has cyp and enanthate given different ratings when they are functionally identical in the real world.