Steroid Bust

Well on a political note: our Parliment here in Canada just over turned our version of the patriot act.

I guess allowing the U.S. to send an innocent Canadian to Syria to be torchured for a year probably had something to do with it, but I am sure proud to be a Canadian, and sure thankfull we have a Minority Government right now where the government actually has to listen to popular opinion on a daily basis, not just every 5 years.

Sounds like this is spreading. Another compounding pharmacy in Cali just stopped doing business with some HRT clinics. Lot’s of fear out there. The HRT clinics may be getting closed.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I am starting a PAC in the very near future that will lobby very heavily for more personal freedoms wrt supplement usage in the Weightlifting/fitness community. It may not make a big splash - but doing something about this sorry state of affairs is much better than just blaming a president.
[/quote]

Find that you need a hand in DC, let me know. I’m already here. =)

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I am starting a PAC in the very near future that will lobby very heavily for more personal freedoms wrt supplement usage in the Weightlifting/fitness community. It may not make a big splash - but doing something about this sorry state of affairs is much better than just blaming a president.

Find that you need a hand in DC, let me know. I’m already here. =) [/quote]

We’re in the very, very early stages of this thing. If you have any experience in this sort of thing - let me know.

We as americans can’t simply sit around and bitch about this, we need to petition our congressmen and women, whatever we can do to eliminate some of the myths about steroids, or should I say 90% of what the public knows about them.

Steroids are the most popular thing for politicians to be against, I think becuase of all the hysteria behind them and ad scare campaigns from some whacko christian groups (I’m talking about the kind who believe the earth was actually created 3000 years ago).

I’d think that we’d trust doctors of all people to regulate these chemicals, rather than make it illegal for them to do so.

Fuck, You can’t get a Texan to see the truth, or say anything about that weasel looking asshole daddy’s boy. He fucked up his dad’s oil business, he fucked up the Texas Rangers, and he’s fucking up the country.

Do we wanna talk about Granddaddy Prescott, who built the gas chambers for Hitler? Or George Sr. bringing crack into the country, trading guns for crack to send into the inner cities? Fuck Bush, Dick, And the former sec. of ste Colon. Hmmm, Bush, Dick, and Colin (Colon) Perfect names.

BTW, I spent 4 in the Corps. I voted, and my vote was thrown out along with the other 19,000 people’s that voted in my precinct in Boca Raton Fl. The dem’s may have passed the law, but Daddy signed off on it, and no major busts were made 'til 2001, afteryour homeboy stole the election with the help of his bro. Jeb.

I saw it happen, and what I’m doing is moving to Canada soon! Vancouver! This is the most senseless, oil lovin’, money grubbin’, freedom of speech mashin’, mofo’s we could have wanted. I assume your group you’re starting won’t be up and running until 2008? Start it now, and see how long it is before you get busted.

Ask the folks who are fighting for medical marijuana in California. You have no personal freedoms.

[quote]coldsteel wrote:
welcome to the nanny state the only diff in the parties is BS crap. They are both whores for money.You think privacy is an issue wait until Hitlary gives us govt controlled health care. I thought this was legal I just got a physical for this company. I was about to get my labs done and make an order
[/quote]

Bro, its already gov’t controlled. Where have you been? And you’re right, both parties SUCK! But, 1992-2000 was the best decade in the fucking history of America! The rep.'s hated when Clinton won in 92, they were SHOCKED he won in 96! Thats why they set it up in 2000!

And Bill got a BJ from a fat chick, and the taxpayers spent 75 mil to get him to admit it!!! What T-Nation member woud turn down a BJ? I never have, but I get hot chicks! Who wants to blow any of the republicans in office at this moment!!! They are some…Ahhh, fuck it.

OHHHH Shit! Rain man wants me to grow some balls?! Hmmmm… To keep from getting into a senseless pissing match, I have my actual pic posted. If you have a bigger set of nads, post ur pic. Or is that your pic? Dude, you helped me out on a couple topics, but someone pointed out your replies onn this thread callin’ me out.

I ain’t mad at ya, as Tupac would say, but your replies are classic Republlican, Bush supporting crap. All the Limbaugh’s in the world say the same things. “Do something about it!” We tried, but 2 election years straight, the elections were fixed. What more can a voter do?

And just so you know, I grew up PURE Republican, but when I saw what happened in November 2000. I SAW WHAT WAS TRUE! The dem’s get a BJ, the REP.s fuck us all!!! Without lube or a condom!