Steroid Bust

i saw my dr. and pharmacy getting arrested last night… great. i hope they don’t/can’t go after any of their clients. is that legal?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/02/27/steroid.raid/index.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-steroids2807feb28,0,6672277.story?coll=orl-home-headlines

i cold pretty much get anything i wanted from them but most of the time it was cheaper to go through a UG lab. this sucks! the pharmacy would even write the script themselves at times. i got epo from them one time without even seing the dr.

can the police look into your personal med records? will they know their whole client base? just a little worried…

Time for you to clean house. They can’t arrest you because you bought stuff from them - but they can question you and that could give them probable cause to get a warrant and search your house.

Ditch you stash, and clean up any incriminating online communications you might have had from you computer.

Cat slayer… keep in mind this forum is very searchable. Google keeps a close watch on T-Nation.

I just read it online and i think it is a bunch of BULLSHIT forget about the crack and meth go after some guys doing test and gh.Just a quick ques what online sourse did you use?I got some stuff last year just need to know if i should clean house also? PM me if you feel like it to let me know.

I found this link on yahoo tells about some of the people who were using the company ranging from athletes, the steelers, former MR.O and more.
http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-steroidraid&prov=ap&type=lgns

Rainjack’s correct. When I was in South Florida, after the pro-hormone laws went into effect, they busted a couple “Life rejuvenation” type centers. And on the news at 6, they showed the cops taking the medical records in file cabinets out on dollys!

I’m in the mediccal field, and this seems to violate all privacy laws, but, since the Patriot act, they can search homes without warrants! Everyone say it together, “Thank you Mr. Bush and Cheney!” Fuck, our tax dollars at work…

Good resource to use if your worried about electronic surveillance. Never know whos watching…

Holy shit, bro. I just re-read ur thread and noticed (duh!) that this happened in Florida! I am familiar with the names, for some reason, and like I said previously, this happened BIG TIME when I lived in Boca Raton!

I was running a nutrition store in Boca, and there was a lot of old rich dudes coming in scared shitless! But, I don’t know if any clients were busted, but like I said, with the Patriot Act, they can come into your home, and everyone elses, to confiscate the drugs to use as evidence in court against these guys! Follow Rainjack’s advice, CLEAN HOUSE!

[quote]assassin405 wrote:
I found this link on yahoo tells about some of the people who were using the company ranging from athletes, the steelers, former MR.O and more.
http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-steroidraid&prov=ap&type=lgns[/quote]

That doc in Pittsburgh ordered 150,000 in juice??? This was 2006, why did Pittsburg suck this year then… Doc kept it for himself…

Yes, it’s against the law what was going on, however from what I can see the violation occured from the physicians writing the scripts, and the pharmacies filling these without questioning the orders (which is their professional duty btw)

Obviously they were both making a lot of money, however, since the consumer here had a prescription from a doctor I don’t see how he/ she was in violation of the law, and I don’t see the legal basis law efforcement uses to disclose names of private citizens to the media When this seems to be in violation of physician - patient confidentiality, no matter if the physician was violating the law or not -that’s his problem?

this could ruin their reputations, their livelyhoods, and the lives of their family.

Does someone want to clarify this for me?

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Yes, it’s against the law what was going on, however from what I can see the violation occured from the physicians writing the scripts, and the pharmacies filling these without questioning the orders (which is their professional duty btw)

Obviously they were both making a lot of money, however, since the consumer here had a prescription from a doctor I don’t see how he/ she was in violation of the law, and I don’t see the legal basis law efforcement uses to disclose names of private citizens to the media When this seems to be in violation of physician - patient confidentiality, no matter if the physician was violating the law or not -that’s his problem?

this could ruin their reputations, their livelyhoods, and the lives of their family.

[/quote]

IT’S THE FUCKIN’ REPUBLICAN REGIME! Dude, look at the laws in Canada regarding marijuana and compare that to the U.S. since the year 2000! It’s a mess here in the states. There are NO laws to protect a private citizen from Patriot Act #1, I quit fucking with it all when Bush was trying to pass PA # 2! \

It sucks. This is not the land of the free. I have considered moving to Vancouver numerous times, but I just don’t know how to become a Canadian citizen. If you read my previous posts within this thread, you will see that search warrants are not required, they can just bust in your house and take, use, bust, whatever they wanna do to the US citizen. Period. The war on terrorism has turned into the war on the average dude.

[quote]shamus wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:

IT’S THE FUCKIN’ REPUBLICAN REGIME! Dude, look at the laws in Canada regarding marijuana and compare that to the U.S. since the year 2000! It’s a mess here in the states. There are NO laws to protect a private citizen from Patriot Act #1, I quit fucking with it all when Bush was trying to pass PA # 2! \

It sucks. This is not the land of the free. I have considered moving to Vancouver numerous times, but I just don’t know how to become a Canadian citizen. If you read my previous posts within this thread, you will see that search warrants are not required, they can just bust in your house and take, use, bust, whatever they wanna do to the US citizen. Period. The war on terrorism has turned into the war on the average dude.[/quote]

Give up your american passport, become a citizen of the bahamas. It is very easy to get. Then on your bahamian citizenship you will pay no income tax and be able to easily get canadian residence. On canadian residence you are able to visit america for up to 182 days per year. People are doing it in droves. Mostly rich dudes who are sick of their money funding this “war” we’re fighting.

[quote]shamus wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:

It sucks. This is not the land of the free. I have considered moving to Vancouver numerous times, but I just don’t know how to become a Canadian citizen. If you read my previous posts within this thread, you will see that search warrants are not required, they can just bust in your house and take, use, bust, whatever they wanna do to the US citizen. Period. The war on terrorism has turned into the war on the average dude.[/quote]

Dude - stop with all the fear mongering.

Bush didn’t do this all on his own - he had to have the help of the congress, which has a majority of democrats now.

Have you seen a single one of them trying to repeal the PA? Nope.

Anyhow - blaming one party or another is for the political forum.

Sadly - this is a hot press issue right now. I think they are more the problem with their predisposition for over-hyping a ‘good story’.

I don’t think the doctor/patient privilege extends to the pharmacy. I mean - medicines prescribed by a doctor and sold in a pharmacy are not private information.

Anyhow - I hate the way the press has ordained themselves the judge and jury in this crusade against AAS. I they should be held accountable for the destruction of the reputations, and well beings of the people they name.

I wasn’t starting a whole new thread, the canadian asked why the consumer could be indicted or involved in this “scandal”. It’s not a political view as I am not a democrat or republican. But underhanded shit has occurred way more in the past 7 years than the whole ‘90s. If you wanna get technical, the facts are the Patriot Act was pushed through with a lot of opposition, but our prez basically said fuck you. Then he tried to up the ante and push PA#2! I was a “victim” of the war on pro-hormones, spending a few hours in jail the day the baseball players testified before congress. In Canada, where the gent was from that I replied to, our Govt. has pushed them to tighten up on their possession laws over numerous substances, just as we are trying to be the Global Police. I was former Marine, and there is always things going down ya don’t realize. There are a ton of replies in these threads, and if I have knowledge or experience in a question, I will reply. It’s My 1st amendment right! So, just as I have been told, if ya don’t like my opinion, go to another thread. I have never said I think your Pic belongs in another forum (really weird), so don’t say my answers to a question from a fellow bro in iron is inappropriate in any thread! A fact is a fact no matter where it’s posted. And it may help someone from doing something without knowledge of the laws. If it was a democrat that pushed the Patriot Act through, WITH MUCH OPPOSITION as Bush did, I would be saying the same fuckin’ thing.

[quote]shamus wrote:
I wasn’t starting a whole new thread, the canadian asked why the consumer could be indicted or involved in this “scandal”. It’s not a political view as I am not a democrat or republican. But underhanded shit has occurred way more in the past 7 years than the whole ‘90s. If you wanna get technical, the facts are the Patriot Act was pushed through with a lot of opposition, but our prez basically said fuck you. Then he tried to up the ante and push PA#2! I was a “victim” of the war on pro-hormones, spending a few hours in jail the day the baseball players testified before congress. In Canada, where the gent was from that I replied to, our Govt. has pushed them to tighten up on their possession laws over numerous substances, just as we are trying to be the Global Police. I was former Marine, and there is always things going down ya don’t realize. There are a ton of replies in these threads, and if I have knowledge or experience in a question, I will reply. It’s My 1st amendment right! So, just as I have been told, if ya don’t like my opinion, go to another thread. I have never said I think your Pic belongs in another forum (really weird), so don’t say my answers to a question from a fellow bro in iron is inappropriate in any thread! A fact is a fact no matter where it’s posted. And it may help someone from doing something without knowledge of the laws. If it was a democrat that pushed the Patriot Act through, WITH MUCH OPPOSITION as Bush did, I would be saying the same fuckin’ thing.[/quote]

Blaming one single person for our current states is utter fucking stupidity. This is a democracy - not a dictatorship.

Like I said - your excuse making is for the political forums. You could have voted for Ross Perot for all I give a shit. Your whining is political bullshit - and should be carried out in the political section.

As for the 7 year bullshit - none of this started until AFTER 9-11-2001. Has there been pver reaction? Probably. But in the scheme of things, what would you expect? And for you to say that the President did it is just beyond me. It had to pass congress twice. the first time it flew through, and the second time it still made it - even with the option of a fillibuster on the table.

This is where frustration overrides logic. You listen to the bullshit on the news, and think that it is Bush’s fault. People like you are the reason that change in this country is non-existent. You blame the wrong guy, and do nothing but cast said blame.

I am starting a PAC in the very near future that will lobby very heavily for more personal freedoms wrt supplement usage in the Weightlifting/fitness community. It may not make a big splash - but doing something about this sorry state of affairs is much better than just blaming a president.

I’m not blaming him, i blame his daddy

[quote]shamus wrote:
I’m not blaming him, i blame his daddy[/quote]

More of the same from you.

It was a democratic controlled congress that pushed for making AAS schedule III in 1990. They did so in direct opposition to both the DEA and the AMA.

But blame the Bush’s.

Keep sitting on your ass and doing nothing but fucking crying.

That’s how shit changes - by whining like a fucking spoiled child.

You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem…

Now grow some nuts and quit whining.

i knew the dr. and the pharmacy. i went to school with the owner’s daughter (she was a hottie)
they would pretty much give you whatever you asked for. i even asked for epo and the pharmasist wrote it himself right there in front of me. they only problem is that the dr didn’t expect insurance only cash. and the pharmacy way over charged for scripts too. i paid 250 for a 10ml bottle of deca and $120 for 10ml test cyp.
there is no law that ensures client confidentiality between the pharmacy and yourself. florida even has you sign a form at the pharmacy that says they can give your info away to the authorites. they reason they got busted was because of forgered scripts, and the dr. just writing scripts instead of actually seeing the patients.

$35 million a year is alot in juice and HGH… they’ve been doing this for over 4 years. i’m just surprised it took this long to get busted.

[quote]brklyn b wrote:
I just read it online and i think it is a bunch of BULLSHIT forget about the crack and meth go after some guys doing test and gh.Just a quick ques what online sourse did you use?I got some stuff last year just need to know if i should clean house also? PM me if you feel like it to let me know.[/quote]

it was a legit pharmacy and dr that were doing some not so legit writing of scripts. my normal source is still the best. 5 ears strong with prices WAY better than a real pharmacy… how sad is that? even if i have a script, it’s still cheaper to go through another source rather than your local pharmacy…

welcome to the nanny state the only diff in the parties is BS crap. They are both whores for money.You think privacy is an issue wait until Hitlary gives us govt controlled health care. I thought this was legal I just got a physical for this company. I was about to get my labs done and make an order