Steroid Build Returns

It’s really hard for me to believe that places like this actually exist. For crying out loud, the clip at the top of the page shows a guy benching on a narrow bench press. WTF! I’m suprised he’s not using the 110 lb. concrete-filled plastic weight set that came with that bench. Unfcknbelievable.

Wow, powerlifting (I’m assuming that’s one rep) 230lb bench?!?! LIES! How long did that take him? 8 years? WOW! 19 more reps and he’d be where I was after 6 months!

What a putz, with a POS gym, that looks like its in somebodies living room.

HAHAHA “All workouts produce results.” Yeah? Tell that to the tough guys that have been benching 135lbs for a year and a half.

[quote]Ty Carlson wrote:
www.stansgym.com/workout.html

This page is a real treat to read. Numbers 1,2,5,6,7 are by far the most amusing.[/quote]

I’m surprised they didn’t throw in the classic pull in your belly button when squatting advice.

He has his cell phone number on the site lol.

Anyone thinking what I’m thinking?

[quote]yusef wrote:
conorh wrote:
I found this quote:

Then take a look at Gary Longhurst. Gary a competitive bodybuilder won Mr Stan’s Gym Powerlifting Competition twice without drugs.
I have watched Gary bench 3501b. Mind you Gary has been training drug free for over 15 years, it took Gary 10 years to bench press 3001b. Most people just give up to easily, they never get to realize anything close to their potential. I could go on and on as there are many who train in Stan’s Gym who are incredibly strong, and none of them use steroids.

Why would you brag about taking 10 years to bench three hundy or 15 years to bench 350 like it’s some kind of big accomplishment? Like 350 is even some kind of awe-inspiring bench.

The whole website is like one big shrine to mediocrity.

Mate, you’ve got it wrong, he benched 3501 lb! Thats 1500kg, pretty decent bench I think…
[/quote]

You’re wrong as well. He is bench pressing 3501 b’s. I have never known anyone to bench press so many letters. Actually, I have never known anyone to bench press any letters.

Jesus wept.

(The devil probably did, too)

[quote]Hyena wrote:
HAHAHA “All workouts produce results.” Yeah? Tell that to the tough guys that have been benching 135lbs for a year and a half.[/quote]

He didn’t say they were good results…