Steroid Bloopers Thread

remember this guy?

[quote]rob.214 wrote:
guys i ran dbol@ 10 mg per day for 26 days.Started getting errection problems and stopped immediately.After having erectile dysfunction for 12 days i recovered completely.However a month later i crashed again, now its become worse…(penis stiff and hard in flaccid state,no morning wood,no wet dreams,cant get erection while standing,hard tube in penis when squeezing it,premature ejaculation) its been 8 months and its getting worse cud 10 mg of dbol really cause all this …im freaking out pls help[/quote]

I wonder if he ever found out what was wrong with his wonky dick

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
remember this guy?

[quote]rob.214 wrote:
guys i ran dbol@ 10 mg per day for 26 days.Started getting errection problems and stopped immediately.After having erectile dysfunction for 12 days i recovered completely.However a month later i crashed again, now its become worse…(penis stiff and hard in flaccid state,no morning wood,no wet dreams,cant get erection while standing,hard tube in penis when squeezing it,premature ejaculation) its been 8 months and its getting worse cud 10 mg of dbol really cause all this …im freaking out pls help[/quote]

I wonder if he ever found out what was wrong with his wonky dick[/quote]

Hahaha is this the hourglass dick guy ?

I don’t post much in here, but I do remember reading a pretty funny one. You guys remember the guy who posted something about sleeping in a bed with his girlfriend and like sleep-raping her, then she got scared off, and a week later his sister slept in his bed with him and he said he sleep-raped her too? He blamed it on steroids that he had done in the past or something along those lines, can’t remember the details.

Anyone remember this? I know the guy ended up banned pretty much immediately, but that was one of my favs for sure.

Found it! http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/flipcollar#myForums/thread/5328357/

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Found it! http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/flipcollar#myForums/thread/5328357/[/quote]

Flip,

Does this mean we have to add “sister rape” to the list of potential Tren sides, lol

That dude was just fubar’d!

came across this in the beginner’s forum

[quote]MDG190 wrote:
I’m looking to bulk up but not to the point where I’m huge, can I do less for a longer period of time? Would that help me not bulk as much I would like to gain -10 lbs. I am tracking half a shot of test 250 once a week for 16 weeks, 10-16 winny ? Not sure how much to use an how often. Should I do a post cycle I keep seeing Pct comments an I would like to keep what I can…, thanks Mike G I’m 6’1 185 3-5 body fat [/quote]

all the classics are there, from “I don’t want to get huge” to “Should I do a PCT”

plus he is somewhere around 3-5% bodyfat, you know, depending on whether or not he had a salad that day or not.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]MDG190 wrote:
I’m looking to bulk up but not to the point where I’m huge, can I do less for a longer period of time? Would that help me not bulk as much I would like to gain -10 lbs. I am tracking half a shot of test 250 once a week for 16 weeks, 10-16 winny ? Not sure how much to use an how often. Should I do a post cycle I keep seeing Pct comments an I would like to keep what I can…, thanks Mike G I’m 6’1 185 3-5 body fat [/quote]

all the classics are there, from “I don’t want to get huge” to “Should I do a PCT”[/quote]

That is pure gold.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]MDG190 wrote:

all the classics are there, from “I don’t want to get huge” to “Should I do a PCT”[/quote]

That is pure gold.[/quote]

This guy should get together with the hour glass dick guy and make each others cycles.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]MDG190 wrote:

Holy shit thats pure gold. “I dont want to get huge” <—always makes me laugh

“Yankees are pussies for not running var only cycles”

“I’ve been lifting since new years”

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:
“Yankees are pussies for not running var only cycles”[/quote]

That one had my blood boiling. Its funny when you say it

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

That one had my blood boiling. Its funny when you say it [/quote]
I almost got mad too, but when you think about it its like being called a bitch because you dont want to wear a skirt. It just doesnt make any sense.

This is the funniest one i have read before… except the tren rape

Hey everyone,
5 years ago at the age of 19 one of guy i met at gym and become friend i told him i was doing naturally exercise from the age of 17 and have muscles on body but no size… and he suggest me to go to pharmacy and give him a call he will talk to them and they will give me some medicine which will give me good gains…i went to the pharmacy and did the same and they injected me with deca durabolin in the shoulder i wasn’t know that time what is deca… and give me pink color pills and said to take 3 times a day which i searched on the internet and found its anabol don’t know how many mg was it… but deca was like 100 ul…

when i go to gym i feel very powerful and not tired from workout… i eat 5 glass of natural carrot juice and eat so much egg whites and eat too much without taking any other supplements and drink alot of water…that time i was not addicted to Alcohol and girls and think that not do sex will make me strong and more powerful… i take 1 injection per week of deca and take 3 pills 3 times a day… after 6 weeks or 2 months when i call that guy and told him that i am feeling like invincible and more powerful… he said me to stop immediately i feel bad when he said me to stop… but i stopped and he didn’t told me about PCT…i knew that its steroids because of its giving me super power and results in gaining muscles… which i never feel when consuming alot of food natuarally i feel that time its not putting muscles on me just wasting… and after stoping it i join karate for 1 month and then quit gym also…

after few months i fell in love with a girl and we start living together i was sexually normal that time like do 3 times in 2 days… but within 2 months i start feeling pain in my chest and i cann’t even touch my nipples and if she touch i stop her because i feel so much pain…the pain remain like 1 month or 2 i don’t remember accurately… after that i not have baby for 3 years and my sex timing was very low… like 3 mins to 5 when i use spray i feel pain in left side around kidney or belly area… for 3 years i don’t have baby but then i am blessed with baby girl… but slowly my dick not remain straight and it also turn to left side… and now i have very less feeling like 2 times a week and my dick very soft hard only near orgasm and stand not full like in past before steriods…

but mostly that i am worried is my nipple size is increasing during these year and have fat around my belly when i was started gym i was kinda boner… i went to endo to check my chest and he did ultrasound nothing showed in it… and 2 months ago i was started feeling pain in my left testicle i keep sitting on laptop all day and keep studying… my depression is okay and my focus is also return now… because when i married i almost have headache every night and my wife massage me to sleep but i not took sleeping pills only sometimes very rarely… now i feel my testicle is going down like hanging i start wearing trouser and pain is gone permanently but it look hanging but in winter when its very cold it go up but in normal temparature it still like hanging even not very hot and my sex drive is almost down i force myself to masterbate its like i lose brain connection with it… its soft when stand and after doing sex one time a night its really hard to do it 2nd time…

my HDL is 146 and cholesterol is 207… and few months back i feel bite like pain in the heart thats y i started gym again… and now pain is gone and to resistence training with normal weight… and trying to remove fat around belly its not going from last 6 months…when i touch my nipples is firm again and in winter remain firm but in gym when i warm up it become puffy again…should i run PCT now? any help what to do?

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

That one had my blood boiling. Its funny when you say it [/quote]
I almost got mad too, but when you think about it its like being called a bitch because you dont want to wear a skirt. It just doesnt make any sense.
[/quote]

I don’t often laugh at online ramblings, but that is just damn funny!

[quote][quote]Mad -scientist wrote:
This is the funniest one i have read before… except the tren rape[/quote]

Hey everyone,
5 years ago at the age of 19 one of guy i met at gym and become friend

… and he suggest me to go to pharmacy and give him a call he will talk to them and they will give me some medicine which will give me good gains…i went to the pharmacy and did the same and they injected me with deca durabolin in the shoulder i wasn’t know that time what is deca… and give me pink color pills and said to take 3 times a day which i searched on the internet and found its anabol don’t know how many mg was it… but deca was like 100 ul…

… and after stoping it i join karate for 1 month and then quit gym also…

… but within 2 months i start feeling pain in my chest and i cann’t even touch my nipples and if she touch i stop her because i feel so much pain…

… but slowly my dick not remain straight and it also turn to left side… and now i have very less feeling like 2 times a week and my dick very soft hard only near orgasm and stand not full like in past before steriods…

… but mostly that i am worried is my nipple size is increasing

… because when i married i almost have headache every night and my wife massage me to sleep

… now i feel my testicle is going down like hanging i start wearing trouser and pain is gone permanently but it look hanging but in winter when its very cold it go up but in normal temparature it still like hanging even not very hot and my sex drive is almost down i force myself to masterbate its like i lose brain connection with it… its soft when stand and after doing sex one time a night its really hard to do it 2nd time…

…when i touch my nipples is firm again and in winter remain firm but in gym when i warm up it become puffy again…should i run PCT now? any help what to do?
[/quote]

This was a pretty impressive post, but the best part is that a crazy dude like this has such a caring, supportive wife that she massages him to sleep every night.

[quote]Mad -scientist wrote:

Hey everyone,
5 years ago at the age of 19 one of guy i met at gym and become friend i told him i was doing naturally exercise from the age of 17 and have muscles on body but no size… and he suggest me to go to pharmacy and give him a call he will talk to them and they will give me some medicine which will give me good gains…i went to the pharmacy and did the same and they injected me with deca durabolin in the shoulder i wasn’t know that time what is deca… and give me pink color pills and said to take 3 times a day which i searched on the internet and found its anabol don’t know how many mg was it… but deca was like 100 ul…

when i go to gym i feel very powerful and not tired from workout… i eat 5 glass of natural carrot juice and eat so much egg whites and eat too much without taking any other supplements and drink alot of water…that time i was not addicted to Alcohol and girls and think that not do sex will make me strong and more powerful… i take 1 injection per week of deca and take 3 pills 3 times a day… after 6 weeks or 2 months when i call that guy and told him that i am feeling like invincible and more powerful… he said me to stop immediately i feel bad when he said me to stop… but i stopped and he didn’t told me about PCT…i knew that its steroids because of its giving me super power and results in gaining muscles… which i never feel when consuming alot of food natuarally i feel that time its not putting muscles on me just wasting… and after stoping it i join karate for 1 month and then quit gym also…

after few months i fell in love with a girl and we start living together i was sexually normal that time like do 3 times in 2 days… but within 2 months i start feeling pain in my chest and i cann’t even touch my nipples and if she touch i stop her because i feel so much pain…the pain remain like 1 month or 2 i don’t remember accurately… after that i not have baby for 3 years and my sex timing was very low… like 3 mins to 5 when i use spray i feel pain in left side around kidney or belly area… for 3 years i don’t have baby but then i am blessed with baby girl… but slowly my dick not remain straight and it also turn to left side… and now i have very less feeling like 2 times a week and my dick very soft hard only near orgasm and stand not full like in past before steriods…

but mostly that i am worried is my nipple size is increasing during these year and have fat around my belly when i was started gym i was kinda boner… i went to endo to check my chest and he did ultrasound nothing showed in it… and 2 months ago i was started feeling pain in my left testicle i keep sitting on laptop all day and keep studying… my depression is okay and my focus is also return now… because when i married i almost have headache every night and my wife massage me to sleep but i not took sleeping pills only sometimes very rarely… now i feel my testicle is going down like hanging i start wearing trouser and pain is gone permanently but it look hanging but in winter when its very cold it go up but in normal temparature it still like hanging even not very hot and my sex drive is almost down i force myself to masterbate its like i lose brain connection with it… its soft when stand and after doing sex one time a night its really hard to do it 2nd time…

my HDL is 146 and cholesterol is 207… and few months back i feel bite like pain in the heart thats y i started gym again… and now pain is gone and to resistence training with normal weight… and trying to remove fat around belly its not going from last 6 months…when i touch my nipples is firm again and in winter remain firm but in gym when i warm up it become puffy again…should i run PCT now? any help what to do?
Report Post [/quote]

This is why PCT is a must

[quote]Mad -scientist wrote:

Hey everyone,

Report Post [/quote]

This is good, but still we will be hard pressed to overthrow the king or “tren rape”

my favourite is still the hourglass dick guy

as much as I wish it was, I don’t the tren rape guy was a true story