T Nation

Steroid Bloopers Thread

Var only cycles are what I always reccommend to people I think are truly to stupid to put in the effort or due dilligence to run a good cycle. They will get shitty results, but at least I dont have to worry about them hurting themselves horribly. The amount of var only cycles run at my university would be shocking to people on this site.

The dumbest thing Ive heard was, “Do you inject steroids in your veins, like heroin?”

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I’ll come clean. My first ever cycle proposal on the site…

…was anavar only!

the shame[/quote]

I didn’t want to call you out because I now think you are a good dude, buuuuutttt…I definitely remember your first foray into this forum.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I’ll come clean. My first ever cycle proposal on the site…

…was anavar only!

the shame[/quote]

I didn’t want to call you out because I now think you are a good dude, buuuuutttt…I definitely remember your first foray into this forum.[/quote]

LOL!

Man I can do even better than that one. I asked on another forum when I first started drinking whey shakes whether or not I’d lose all the size if I stopped drinking them! Like the shit was anadrol or something.

That was a helluva long time ago…

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:
Var only cycles are what I always reccommend to people I think are truly to stupid to put in the effort or due dilligence to run a good cycle. They will get shitty results, but at least I dont have to worry about them hurting themselves horribly. The amount of var only cycles run at my university would be shocking to people on this site.

The dumbest thing Ive heard was, “Do you inject steroids in your veins, like heroin?” [/quote]
Ive also had a friend ask the “IV steroid” question smh

“I want to get HYOOOOOOGEE!!! But not like, too huge. Like everyone-knows-you’re-a-juicer huge. What do I Run?”

“I was thinking about running creatine. but I’m worried about stretch marks and PCT, thoughts?”

“Is Animal Stack good to run with test?”

Trollolol
-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
“I want to get HYOOOOOOGEE!!! But not like, too huge. Like everyone-knows-you’re-a-juicer huge. What do I Run?”

“I was thinking about running creatine. but I’m worried about stretch marks and PCT, thoughts?”

Trollolol
-PTD [/quote]

Hahahaha!

I like the “I wanna lost 10% bf and get shredded but also putting on 15 lean mass after the cycle”

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:

Trollolol
-PTD [/quote]

duddeeeee thats tooo fucking funny, the creatine comments are always priceless. to this day people cant google shit for themselves

“I wanna run a cycle but I don’t want my dick to shrink too much”

I got a new one, So ive heard a alot of so called “men” lately say things like “I wanna loose weight” or “I think im fat” and mind you dudes like 190 maybe 15% BF. My advice is always dont be a chick get huge bro

my favourite are the guys who say stuff like “I’m 6’ 2”, 150lbs… my diet is PERFECT"

Whenever I have injected tribulus terrestris I get a dime sized red mark on my quad for about a day then the injection site oozes a green powdery pus for several days afterwards. Is this normal? It’s been almost 2 weeks and I haven’t noticed any sizable differences.

Should I try something finer than the 14 gauge needle? Thanks.

not really a blooper just funny as fuck

-“Balla. Oh balla.steroidsdont go to a fery,balla. ballaboy i was1944 2nd place junior amateur lithuanian bodybuilder,balla,back in thosedays we just drankkthem.if we drank toomuch we’d just piss themout and squat more goats,balla, my gym has a ring i can kick your ass ballaboy.”

WHO AM I ??? and where did he go??? the AAS forum ain’t the same without him

(Holy molly finals got me crazy as fuck at the library)-

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

-“Balla. Oh balla.steroidsdont go to a fery,balla. ballaboy i was1944 2nd place junior amateur lithuanian bodybuilder,balla,back in thosedays we just drankkthem.if we drank toomuch we’d just piss themout and squat more goats,balla, my gym has a ring i can kick your ass ballaboy.”

(Holy molly finals got me crazy as fuck at the library)-[/quote]

POST OF THE YEAR!

A bit too close for comfort, is there something you’re not telling us :slight_smile:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

POST OF THE YEAR!

A bit too close for comfort, is there something you’re not telling us :)[/quote]

Lemon,oh little lemon.to question such things isnt the true bodybuilder way, lemony.i competed like professional and place 7 on junior mr.central midwestern canada in 1962 and.how old where you then lemonboy???ever try badger milk???little lemon,these are the true questions you need to ask yourself lemony

:slight_smile:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

POST OF THE YEAR!

A bit too close for comfort, is there something you’re not telling us :)[/quote]

Lemon,oh little lemon.to question such things isnt the true bodybuilder way, lemony.i competed like professional and place 7 on junior mr.central midwestern canada in 1962 and.how old where you then lemonboy???ever try badger milk???little lemon,these are the true questions you need to ask yourself lemony

:)[/quote]

Ibraga, deathshredder oh deathshredder, I havvent laughed.so hard ata forum post since 4thplace tickkle contest 1958 where I place fourth overallbut I won my class and all. We had was creatine anddeca andtrenn and we just did4week cycle andinever HEard of Ptc inthosedays ibraga boy oh ibraga. All the best

Why am I reading these in the South Park ‘they took our jobs’ voice?! Ha!

LMFAO i left out the “ALL THE BEST” !!! epic shit brah i lol’d at that hard

I think a Johnny thread needs to be made haha

“Why have I only gain 20 pounds is my stuff bunk?”

Badger milk…

Fuck LMAO

“sex lines”…that is all