Steroid Article!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read that article 4 damn times and it got better every time I read it. Let’s thank T-Mag and Cy for putting that one together. I hope some of the bullshit in regards to THG and methyl-1 test has finally been cleared up and everyone can chill out about it. Thanks again t-mag.

I must have missed it, but what was the THG and Methyl 1-Test BS you are talking about. Thanks.

Never mind, missed the new issue.

yep, nice article. keep em coming!

Ya Whoooo!! Another aas article. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Keep it up fellows! Thanks Cy, your knowledge and researching abilities are astounding.

I’m gonna have to disagree with Cy on M1T. At 10mg a day, there are MANY people getting great results from this stuff. There’s no way that methyl-1-test is a 1/4 as anabolic at regular testosterone. From what I’ve read on other boards, it seems that it’s more potent than dbol, mg per mg, and compares to tren in its effects.

jotun is right.
i’ve also read on different boards about the gains he’s talking about.

but Cy clearly stated that this is liver toxic, compared to what was claimed. so, i say, fuck it!

excuse me, i have to shoot more Tren!

They are coming through magnificently ever since we spoke up about the lack of steroid coverage. And getting better and better every week.

jotun, get your head out of your ass

Small problem with his article in that Vida, lists M-1T as being 4 times more anabolic as Test Prop, and he fails to address the fact that since it is methylated it is much more bio available that test prop or normal 1-test.

Excuse me, Archaic. I don’t recall having insulted you in any way. I, as a chemist, do my own research on what supplements I choose to take or not to take instead of taking the word of Cy as gospel. I happen to agree with him on many things, but this is not one of them. If you have something intelligent to contribute to the thread, then do so and leave the childish attitude at the door.

The bioassays you’re referring to involve INJECTING the compounds intramuscularly so methylation and consequent oral bioavailability has nothing to do with this.

As for what Vida found, I posted on another thread about these bioassays in general and I’m not going to repeat myself. Apparently people don’t read much any more.

Thank you for replying, Cy. Glad to finally hear from someone capable of debating without reverting to childish mentalities. And I did read your post on the other thread discussing a similar topic. It would be nice if science really did dictate real world results, but the fact of the matter in this case (according to your viewpoint) is that it does not. Real world results from numerous UNBIASED users have shown this compound to be quite effective, even though it technically is illegal and will probably be recognized as such very soon. As for liver toxicity, well, that comes with all alpha-alkylated steroids (winstrol, dianabol, anadrol, etc.). With those oral steroids, however, the effective dosage is 2-5 times that of this compound (again, according to anectdotal evidence).

Well, as I said before, there is more than one reason why the data can’t be applied.

17 alpha-alkylated steroids like stanozolol, methandrostenolone and oxymetholone are hepatotoxic? No way! That’s a revelation to me! I’m kidding. :slight_smile: Just being a smart ass.

Even so, anyone who’s read my articles knows that I think the whole hepatotoxicity issue is overblown. But, androgens like stanozolol (Winstrol) or really any 17 alpha-alkylated androgen can still most certainly be toxic even at low dosages. Stanozolol for instance, albeit very rare, can cause hepatotoxicity in dosages around 2-10 mg/day. Anyhow, my point is that provided one goes in using this compound knowing that it is indeed toxic to the liver, I have no qualms. While it’s rare for one to develop serious damage to the liver from these 17 alpha-alkylated androgens, it’s that small portion of people I’m worried about and that’s what tends to get me irritated. It’s that small majority of people who may go in thinking this compound is completely safe and suffer side effects. That’s why it should be clear that this compound, as with all 17 alpha-alkylated androgens has the potential to cause such side effects. Although, I again think the basic issue of steroid-induced liver toxicity is blown out of proportion, people should be able to make an informed decision.

Now that I think about it…it’s somewhat comical how people (the general public) will tend to think that because a compound is a dietary supplement, it isn’t as effective as a drug. Now they think they have one but they aren’t worried about side effects…why? Because it’s a “dietary supplement” and not a drug. :slight_smile: