T Nation

Steroid and Virilisation

Hi,

I’m looking for a steroid that has good virilizing effect,
mostly on voice tone, agressiveness, and dominance.

I not a bodybuilder, i would like to enhance secundary male caracteristics without it having an effect on my muscle (or at least little effect).

Is it possible?
Do you know of one?
A good website to buy it?

I was wondering if taking lower amount of steroids than an athlete would take would have effects on male caracteristics.

Stuff like masteron,
Thanks

How old are you?

OP, why?

[quote] Brook wrote:
OP, why?[/quote]

Yes, I’m VERY curious. What are you hoping to achieve exactly?

I’m guessing because he sounds and acts like a puss and wants to sound and act like a badass.

that or he’s a she and wants to fuck her boyfriend.

i can tell you from experience that masteron will grow you a decent amount of body hair…mine came mostly on the back and shoulders but it definitely added to my chest hair as well (it’s shaved/waxed in my profile pic but trust me, it’s there).

i don’t think it’s gonna do too much for your voice…that effect is something that happens to women being exposed to male hormones…you body has already been exposed to male hormones (i assume) so it likely won’t do anything for you there.

in terms of agressiveness/dominance ya most gear will do that but I am guessing from your post it’s basically just going to make you act like a jackass.

Ok,

I was thinking about little quantity intake, to reshape goals and desire with more strenght.
I’m looking for a psychoactive effect, not a body effect.

Does strong agressiveness, or acts you don’t fully control, like under drugs (alchool, C, md…) are only seen with “athlete type” intake, or even a small quantity would mess you up.

By that I mean, is there a way to calibrate the psychoactive effect?

I’m thinking about it because due to male pattern hair loss i started proscar 2 weeks ago.
You would probably know this, but Proscar inhibits the type 2 reductase that transforms Testo into DHT.
And for the past two weeks I’ve seen side effects not only on my libido (as it is indicated on the box) but also on a lot of social aspects and individual aspects of being a man.

Goals, values, social interests, desires, pleasure you get from it… and a lot of other really subttle stuff.
I don’t know much about it, It could be placebo, all in my head.
But even so.

So I decided to stop proscar as I largely prefer my manhood to my hair, and i’d like to try steroids, exactly to test the opposite effect.

Not as a way of life, just to SEE, what it could do.

Thanks again.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
I’m guessing because he sounds and acts like a puss and wants to sound and act like a badass.

that or he’s a she and wants to fuck her boyfriend.[/quote]

I vote second
hes a she trying to be a he.

if you are past puberty you wont change much more than you already have changed

if you are younger and havent “peaked” you will just chill

if your a chick trying to turn “bullish”,fuck you in your dirty butthole and I hope your taint falls off and causes embarrasing bodly functions to function and your feet to fall off and you rot in a horrible smelly hole in your basment as you try and put the lotionb on its skin for the 20th million time there buffalo bill.

you fuckers take away some of the hottest chicks in the world and lure them with your fat flappy boobs and manily flannel like a kid and a lolli pop.

god I fucking hate you.

dude gear should not be taken if u have no idea what ur messn with. go take some boxing or mma classes if ur trying to scare a bully or something. and i hope nobody on here is silly enough to give out reliable sites to this “person”(i think its a dike)

dude,dont worry about that at all.
male or female,you kind of have to earn your keep around here
no one just pops in and gets sources.

we do a hell of a lot of flaming.maybe too much sometimes.

DHT is a funny hormone…makes you bald and grows your prostate but also makes you horny, lean, dense, and aggressive…quite the tradeoff.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
DHT is a funny hormone…makes you bald and grows your prostate but also makes you horny, lean, dense, and aggressive…quite the tradeoff. [/quote]

Do you mean, in a bad way?

Lean, dense, and aggressive, sounds good to me.

But I’m not looking for a physical aggressiveness, more a willpower aggessiveness.
DHT gets you aggressive towards others?
In an unmanageable way, going crazy etc?

How old are you

This doesn’t sound like a good idea at all. That’s my opinion.

[quote]Nich wrote:
if your a chick trying to turn “bullish”,fuck you in your dirty butthole and I hope your taint falls off and causes embarrasing bodly functions to function and your feet to fall off and you rot in a horrible smelly hole in your basment as you try and put the lotionb on its skin for the 20th million time there buffalo bill.

you fuckers take away some of the hottest chicks in the world and lure them with your fat flappy boobs and manily flannel like a kid and a lolli pop.

god I fucking hate you.

[/quote]
Chill man! This is not a Southern Bible Bashers forum. What gear are you on to be so aggressive? And you wonder why a woman would seek out a woman?

[quote]Waif No More wrote:
Nich wrote:

god I fucking hate you.

Chill man! This is not a Southern Bible Bashers forum. What gear are you on to be so aggressive? And you wonder why a woman would seek out a woman?

[/quote]

I am naturally an asshole.no gear needed here.

ya I know its because I am so mean why they seek out the soft,supple,flesh of a fat chick.

all joking aside this sounds like a horrible idea.
OP, wants to take steroids to become " more of a man"

sounds to me like a self esteem issue and not one that should be taken care of by injecting hormones.

I know I still have horrible self esteem issues,I still dont beleive my girlfriend when she tells me that she cant get enough of being around me.or that I am handsome or whatever.

I still have in mny head the words from my wife “little bitch” and you were not and never will be a man or the I hate to be around you because your an asshole and I hate you that one is the worst,to hear your wife tell you that you are diguesting and that she hates you that causes a whole bunch of issues in your head.

but I did not solve my problems with drugs.
ya I tried,I tried to do narcotics,drink whatever it took but It didnt help.

if you feel like shit about yourself and cant stand up for yourself then doing steroids will not make that happen for you.

these are things like my issues that need to be addressed before you go out and choose to do any drugs like this.

maybe Im reading into this a little too much and if i am im sorry but I do not think someone should take these things to feel better about themselves,or become more assertave,these are things that you have to handle in your head and on your own before you choose to do drugs like this.

thats my opinion take it as you like

If you’re a pussy, no amount of juice is going to help.

You can always tell when pussys who wish they were alpha males get power or size. It’s like how horses can smell fear on you.

I agree with you all, mostly,
But it’s not about self esteem.

Not on a conscious level.

Take it the other way around,
Proscar, witch inhibits DHT, create lower libido, and assertiveness. Lower will to go out, lower pleasure being around girls, less pull when speaking to them.

One would think those caracteristics are not biologic, but mostly learn through experience, or at least the biological factor is not that important.

Seems to me, endocrynology has much to play in it, as a maintaining factor of these caracteristics.

It seems more logical on an evolutionary theory perspective too.
As beta males would need to be less dominant to respect the Alpha Male space without feeling frustrated.

Male hormones are certainly a factor in the determination of the object of your desire and the strenght of your pull toward it.

Well thanks anyway

[quote]JamesTeddy wrote:
I agree with you all, mostly,
But it’s not about self esteem.

Not on a conscious level.

Take it the other way around,
Proscar, witch inhibits DHT, create lower libido, and assertiveness. Lower will to go out, lower pleasure being around girls, less pull when speaking to them.

One would think those caracteristics are not biologic, but mostly learn through experience, or at least the biological factor is not that important.

Seems to me, endocrynology has much to play in it, as a maintaining factor of these caracteristics.

It seems more logical on an evolutionary theory perspective too.
As beta males would need to be less dominant to respect the Alpha Male space without feeling frustrated.

Male hormones are certainly a factor in the determination of the object of your desire and the strenght of your pull toward it.

Well thanks anyway

[/quote]

ok please exlain a little bit here you keep mentioning proscar and I may be missing the point here.

you are on proscar? this is what is messing with your libido? and hence messing with your self esteem in a round a bout way?

and you are looking for something tha twill make you feel normal again?
do I have that right?

or are you simply a “beta” looking to feel like an “alpha”

[quote]Nich wrote:
Waif No More wrote:
Nich wrote:

god I fucking hate you.

ya I know its because I am so mean why they seek out the soft,supple,flesh of a fat chick.

sounds to me like a self esteem issue and not one that should be taken care of by injecting hormones.

I know I still have horrible self esteem issues,I still dont beleive my girlfriend when she tells me that she cant get enough of being around me.or that I am handsome or whatever.

I still have in mny head the words from my wife “little bitch” and you were not and never will be a man or the I hate to be around you because your an asshole and I hate you that one is the worst,to hear your wife tell you that you are diguesting and that she hates you that causes a whole bunch of issues in your head.

if you feel like shit about yourself and cant stand up for yourself then doing steroids will not make that happen for you.

these are things like my issues that need to be addressed before you go out and choose to do any drugs like this.

maybe Im reading into this a little too much and if i am im sorry but I do not think someone should take these things to feel better about themselves,or become more assertave,these are things that you have to handle in your head and on your own before you choose to do drugs like this.

[/quote]

Geez, you sound like a swell guy. Hope you’re not using steroids man. Sounds like you have a few issues that should be cleared up first! Hope you’re taking your own advice about not using any kind of drugs…

[quote]balisong wrote:
Nich wrote:
Waif No More wrote:
Nich wrote:

god I fucking hate you.

Geez, you sound like a swell guy. Hope you’re not using steroids man. Sounds like you have a few issues that should be cleared up first! Hope you’re taking your own advice about not using any kind of drugs…[/quote]

I did take my own advice.
these are all prior problems that I got cleared up before I even thought about doing anything.
i mentioned it to show that I like alot of other people i had stresses in my life that i thought was easy to be handled by taking a “magic pill”

if i can get over my shit wihout any help,anyone can