Stern Done with Democrats

It’s pretty sad when Howard Stern is a more astute political analyst than Bill O’Reilly or Bernie Goldberg or Mike Huckabee and a whole list of other “conservative” softies.

When is that clip from?

Who cares what Howard Stern thinks? Does this really matter to anyone? Okay, maybe the 16-25 crowd that doesn’t know their ass from first base, but that’s gotta be it right?

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Who cares what Howard Stern thinks? Does this really matter to anyone? Okay, maybe the 16-25 crowd that doesn’t know their ass from first base, but that’s gotta be it right?[/quote]

It actually matters quite a bit. Considering the amount of people who don’t think for themselves yet still pull a voting lever, Massive celebrities like Stern, Oprah etc… have a large influence on our political process. This is a good thing.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Who cares what Howard Stern thinks? Does this really matter to anyone? Okay, maybe the 16-25 crowd that doesn’t know their ass from first base, but that’s gotta be it right?[/quote]

It actually matters quite a bit. Considering the amount of people who don’t think for themselves yet still pull a voting lever, Massive celebrities like Stern, Oprah etc… have a large influence on our political process. This is a good thing.

V[/quote]

And don’t forget Political Commentators like Beck…

He CERTAINLY is being listened to more than many peoples’ Senators or local Congressman.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

V[/quote]

And don’t forget Political Commentators like Beck…

He CERTAINLY is being listened to more than many peoples’ Senators or local Congressman.

Mufasa[/quote]

Yea, I figured Guys like Rush, Beck, Maher, Stewart were a given.

V

Agreed this is a good thing.

Also, for this 2010 Mid-Term election, we will NOT see the usual thousands of “first Time” Obama/Dem voter out there in the streets. They just won’t show up, because the reason for them showing up for Obama is different than a congressional election. I can guarantee that these types will see the election day come and go without any action by them because they are not voting for the cool, hip non-white dude. I think their total ignorance of the system and politics keeps them at home Mid Term.

On the other side, I predict DROVES of “first time” voters…but this time it will be those who sat by the sidelines as independants, uninterested in politics …or thought their vote didn’t count in the last election. (LIFTY?) They will show up this time.

Add in the Reps, and angry independants and old Dems that voted Obama/Dem last cycle who feel disinfranchised…and we have a new congress.

Keep up the passion, becuase the momentum is with us now.

MAN I can’t wait to get back to the days of voting for non-cool white dudes…

2012 can’t get here soon enough for me!

Mufasa

I’d be thrilled to be able to vote for somebody with actually American sensibilities regardless of what race or how cool they were.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

Also, for this 2010 Mid-Term election, we will NOT see the usual thousands of “first Time” Obama/Dem voter out there in the streets. They just won’t show up, because the reason for them showing up for Obama is different than a congressional election. I can guarantee that these types will see the election day come and go without any action by them because they are not voting for the cool, hip non-white dude. I think their total ignorance of the system and politics keeps them at home Mid Term.

On the other side, I predict DROVES of “first time” voters…but this time it will be those who sat by the sidelines as independants, uninterested in politics …or thought their vote didn’t count in the last election. (LIFTY?) They will show up this time.

Add in the Reps, and angry independants and old Dems that voted Obama/Dem last cycle who feel disinfranchised…and we have a new congress.

Keep up the passion, becuase the momentum is with us now.[/quote]

Rock, Obama is supposed to come to Cali to save Boxer’s seat, and I am hoping it isn’t too far, because I will be there to fucking heckle the shit out of him. Boxer (who is a milder Pelosi but not by much) is a flaming thundercunt of all time, who in 18 yrs of office has passed only 3 bills. She is a walking bowel movement if there ever was one. I will be there, loud as can be, filming it all in HD.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

Rock, Obama is supposed to come to Cali to save Boxer’s seat, and I am hoping it isn’t too far, because I will be there to fucking heckle the shit out of him. Boxer (who is a milder Pelosi but not by much) is a flaming thundercunt of all time, who in 18 yrs of office has passed only 3 bills. She is a walking bowel movement if there ever was one. I will be there, loud as can be, filming it all in HD.[/quote]
Awesome. You gotta love our wonderful Senators from CA: The Wicked Witch of the South and the Wicked Witch of the North. You can always pray for rain so those bitches melt.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

V[/quote]

Okay, well if that’s the case we might have quite a lot more wrong with this country than the catastrophic health care bill that’s facing us.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

Rock, Obama is supposed to come to Cali to save Boxer’s seat, and I am hoping it isn’t too far, because I will be there to fucking heckle the shit out of him. Boxer (who is a milder Pelosi but not by much) is a flaming thundercunt of all time, who in 18 yrs of office has passed only 3 bills. She is a walking bowel movement if there ever was one. I will be there, loud as can be, filming it all in HD.[/quote]

@Rcok
For this county’s sake I pray your right. time time to take out the trash

@Max

loved the walking bowel movement comment. Sad but true