Steriods = Teenager Death?

Im around, Ru…just havent had much time to post lately.

Another piece of interesting info that I now remember from that article… As I said, this kid was having lots of incidents of destructive behavior. His family held an “intervention”, where they all confronted him about his behavior. The outcome of this intervention was that his dad grounded him for X amount of time. So, he was sent to his room and thats when he hung himself.

Obviously, the kid had tons of issues and it wasnt the grounding that caused his suicide. However, you better believe that in the back of the fathers mind was, “If I only had not punished him, he may not have killed himself.” Im sure he was riddled with guilt about this. And you can be sure that he was worried that other people wanted to blame him as well. So whats was his best defense mechanism? Dedicating your life to pointing the blame at something else for the death of your son (ie. leading the crusade to fuel more anti-steroid propaganda) instead of saying to yourself, “damn, i really fucked up and I wish I couldve done more to help my son.”