Steriods & Military

Hey guys, I’m active duty Military, stationed overseas ( so they do test for steriods here)
& was wondering if anyone knew of a steriod that can be taken and not detected? Thanks!

Short Answer:Nope

Slightly longer answer:Yes, but you don’t have any chance of getting your hand on such compounds. They’re know as designer steroids.

you mean like superdrol? lol…

What about Andro, like 4-ad, or something like clenbuterol? Do either of those pop on a drug test?

They should have a test for all those things you listed. A designer steroid would be an anabolic compound nobody has ever heard of and therefore no test has been designed for. Like what was being given to athletes by balco labs. If you’ve heard of it, they have a test for it.

Unless things have changed in the past two years since I got out, it was my understanding that they did not test for steroids unless you were command referred because the testing for steroid compounds is much more expensive than testing for other illegal substances…don’t take this as gospel though, just some barrack’s lawyer talk, check out the regs first.

Auja11

Slimjim is 100 percent correct they do not test for steroids unless you are command referred. I use to play basketball with this guy that was in the Marines in Germany. He cycled twice in a year for the three years he was out here. He said all he had to do was cycle when ?sleeves were down? so no one would really notice.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
Unless things have changed in the past two years since I got out, it was my understanding that they did not test for steroids unless you were command referred because the testing for steroid compounds is much more expensive than testing for other illegal substances…don’t take this as gospel though, just some barrack’s lawyer talk, check out the regs first.[/quote]

I agree. They dont test for steroids unless the commander ask for it.

[quote]Viking69 wrote:
slimjim wrote:
Unless things have changed in the past two years since I got out, it was my understanding that they did not test for steroids unless you were command referred because the testing for steroid compounds is much more expensive than testing for other illegal substances…don’t take this as gospel though, just some barrack’s lawyer talk, check out the regs first.

I agree. They dont test for steroids unless the commander ask for it.

[/quo

I agree as well. I’m a Marine and they will only test you if you are without a doubt juicing or run your mouth too much and someone turns you in.