Steriods for Sprinter/Rugby Player

hey guys im a fairly decent sprinter running at just under 11 for 100m and am also high level rugby player and i am thinking about going on a steroid, however don’t know really which one/ones to go on.

am looking for something that will a) improve my speed and b) improve my size and strength. Any advice you guys could give would be a big help.
Cheers

Wintsrol, Anavar, Halotestin… Anyone else??

yeah heard those were good and also read that test prop was good but also read of nasty side effects

If you were just a 100m sprinter I might steer you towards Tren for the vicious gains in strength and strength ratios. But if you also are actively playing rugby then Tren is probably not for you do the severe aerobic capacity decrease.

well in rugby i play on the wing so so high aerobic fittness is not an integral part of my play so that could be an option for me, cheers

however i’ve herd or great results from tren but also herd of people calling it a “devil” drug. read of nasty side effects such as

1. Chronic headaches
  2. Insomnia
  3. A cough
  4. Possible kidney problems
  5. Mind: roid rage, restlessness (extreme)
  6. Hair loss

but also read that these symptoms are only side effects of certain types of tren

[quote]wan118 wrote:
however i’ve herd or great results from tren but also herd of people calling it a “devil” drug. read of nasty side effects such as

1. Chronic headaches
  2. Insomnia
  3. A cough
  4. Possible kidney problems
  5. Mind: roid rage, restlessness (extreme)
  6. Hair loss

but also read that these symptoms are only side effects of certain types of tren
[/quote]
#1,2,3 are isolated cases but do occur to be sure. #4 & 5 are pure myths. NO evidence for kidney problems and don’t even get any of us started on roid rage. #6 is a potential for anyone with dht sensitivity.

If you’re serious though and tren is the right product for you, its well worth the “risk”

anavar winny and test suspension is what most track athletes use…oh and butt loads of gh