Steriod Intervention

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
get a script for trt from a doc.

trust me, she has you by the balls. she will easily be able to get full custody of your children if she chooses to divorce you…unless you hide your stash and get a script.

easily. [/quote]

this.

None of us really know what you actually want, specifically regarding custody, but yea. your ‘don’t worry I got this, she’s just a bitch’ shtick will get you nowhere. Just be careful.

Thanks bros … Yes Im on TRT I have script for Test & HGH so she aint got shit on me… She freeked becuase she found a few vials of T prop, some Var, a kit of HGH and enough hash to kill a donkey :slight_smile:

Shes mostly mad becuase I told her I got off the juice a few months ago. You know how it is when ever you get mad they get all “O this must be roid rage” nope sorry your just a bitch its not the roids its you being a cunt…Ha ha… All is good she wont call my PO thats just the estrogen talking… No need for devorce over this… Like joyfull said folks are just dumb… Its not like Im some 18yr old with bitch tits… I know my shit… Only thing thats gonna happen is I drop her ass for the 25yr olds I snag at the beach… Im totally insulated not worried one bit just anoyed with the Fam freaking out like Im some meth head about to pawn my kids video games or Lyle Alzado about to head to the white light…Just lame thats all

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Aren’t you afraid of ROID RAGE?[/quote]

LMAO fucking made my day bro… It was like watching my life flash before me execpt my poster was NY jets… but yea thats it

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Thanks bros … Yes Im on TRT I have script for Test & HGH so she aint got shit on me… She freeked becuase she found a few vials of T prop, some Var, a kit of HGH and enough hash to kill a donkey :slight_smile:
Shes mostly mad becuase I told her I got off the juice a few months ago. You know how it is when ever you get mad they get all “O this must be roid rage” nope sorry your just a bitch its not the roids its you being a cunt…Ha ha… All is good she wont call my PO thats just the estrogen talking… No need for devorce over this… Like joyfull said folks are just dumb… Its not like Im some 18yr old with bitch tits… I know my shit… Only thing thats gonna happen is I drop her ass for the 25yr olds I snag at the beach… Im totally insulated not worried one bit just anoyed with the Fam freaking out like Im some meth head about to pawn my kids video games or Lyle Alzado about to head to the white light…Just lame thats all[/quote]

Hahaha