Steriod Help

I am on my last week of dbol and i was thinking about getting winstrol now and seeing how that works on me i seen very good strenght gains from dbol but now i just want to cut down does this sound like a good idea or no?

how much weight you trying to cut?

Depends. If it’s winstrol oral then no. Give your body a break from the D-bol. Also Winny has this reputation as a miracle fat-loss agent which it’s not. It’ll help harden up a physique and maybe ward off some low calorie catabolism but don’t think it’s the be all end all of fat loss.

Worse thing in the world is to follow x number of weeks bulking directly with x number of weeks cutting. You’re literally pissing away a sizeable portion of the gains you just made. Gain, maintain then cut

I am going to be taking shots 250 a week

Get some proper stuff to avoid growing a nice pair of breasts. Be sure to check out the effect of roids on the cycling of haemopoietic stem cells. It will blow your mind! You guys suck!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]shredhead wrote:
I think this guy is fantasizing, sitting there at his desk chit chatting away with all of the “nasty roid boys”…Put a fuckin cork in it buddy boy, go find a ken doll and a GI Joe and have at it, you’re annoying as hell, but you already know that don’t you. Do something besides wasting your precious time playing word games with us you dink.[/quote]

Just what PR firm do your work for? :wink: