T Nation

Stength4life: A Request

I thought since you were so huge weighing in around, what, 160, and were qualified to freely spew ‘advice’ in Prof. X’s thread (I mean, what’s he know, anyway), that you should have your own bona fide advice thread.

So, here you are.

I’ll ask first-- how’d you get so huge?

A bit feisty today, aren’t we SD?

lol

Was the hot pepper I used for dinner last night. :wink:

Man, it’s hard enough to get stength, let alone stength for life. Give the man some credit.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
I thought since you were so huge weighing in around, what, 160, and were qualified to freely spew ‘advice’ in Prof. X’s thread (I mean, what’s he know, anyway), that you should have your own bona fide advice thread.

So, here you are.

I’ll ask first-- how’d you get so huge?[/quote]

I agree.

So Stenght4Life, what do you think of normal incline presses?

I know you think the close grip version will wreck my shoulders, and I’ll take your word for it because it’s not like I need someone with an actual medical degree to weigh in on that (someone who’s name possibly begins with ‘Professor’ and ends with ‘X’).

I know I came across rough on you in that thread. I was wrong. But since you are now the equal to Professor X in terms of bodybuilding experience and knowledge of the human anatomy, any time I have a burning question and need a mentor to turn to, I will simply consult your Greatness.

Can your tears cure cancer?

Remember that bumping a thread makes you qualified to say whatever you want and automatically makes you an experienced/advanced lifter.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

So, here you are.

I’ll ask first-- how’d you get so HYUOOGE?[/quote]

Fixed.

Carrotz.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Carrotz.[/quote]

You’ve been “Braff’d”!!!

Combat pyramids

You guys are rough…

I think I hear something sizzling.

It’s the BURRRRNNN.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Carrotz.

You’ve been “Braff’d”!!![/quote]

leave zach braff out of this

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Carrotz.

You’ve been “Braff’d”!!!

leave zach braff out of this[/quote]

If you like him so much why don’t you marry him?

Huh? HUH?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Carrotz.

You’ve been “Braff’d”!!!

Huh? HUH?[/quote]

Because he doesn’t love him, that’s why!

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Carrotz.

You’ve been “Braff’d”!!!

Huh? HUH?[/quote]

Zach’s afraid of commitment and just wants to play the field right now.

You really don’t need to rub it in.

I hate to spoil the flamefest, but what does ProfX having a medical degree have anything to do with making him knowledgable in the field of bodybuilding? If medical degrees taught you shit about getting jacked why do people always complain about doctors who don’t know shit?

We’ve talked about this before and we’ve both agreed that we are at the time of our lives where our “stock” is highest and we should enjoy it instead of bunking ourselves down with such ideas like “relationship” or “life-partners”. We just wanna live our lives.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
We’ve talked about this before and we’ve both agreed that we are at the time of our lives where our “stock” is highest and we should enjoy it instead of bunking ourselves down with such ideas like “relationship” or “life-partners”. We just wanna live our lives.[/quote]

So he found another guy then?

Tough break, brother.

We’re here for you.

Hungry, do that dance you do. It always cheers me up.