"Stem Cell Secrets Exposed" Video

Come off it, you hypocrite. You don’t believe in giving “the public” choice. If you did, you would have presented the article on the stem cell study above without intentionally misrepresenting it and let people reading it CHOOSE what they wish to believe in. You chose, instead, to attempt to manipulate readers into believing what you want them to believe by withholding and misrepresenting information.

You are doing this for YOURSELF. You don’t care if you get what you want at other people’s expense. You are even willing to make 18 million healthcare workers take a 40% reduction in pay to get what YOU want and justify it by claiming the entire industry causes “suffering and death”.

Stop pretending to be speaking for “the public”. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Chael Sonnen is a perfect example of why clinical trials are needed. Dude’s career ended because of several failed drug tests. There’s no telling what he was doing prior, during, and after his stem cell treatment.

And, I like Sonnen as a fighter and his podcast is decent.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2014/6/28/5853710/chael-sonnen-fails-second-drug-test-tests-positive-for-hgh-and-epo

2 Likes

I may have hypothetically used HGH before and claims of vastly accelerated healing on high doses really don’t surprise me lol. I’m still on the fence about stem cells, though. I may just try them out for shits and giggles.

1 Like

Maybe try hamster stem cells first?

4 Likes

Oh my gawd. What was that stupid Kia commercial with the hamsters during the Superbowl that one year?? Was that real?!?!

What have we done?!?!? #woke

3 Likes

Are hamster stem cells only from hamsters?

It’s a hamster stem cell MODEL.

1 Like

So says your useless ideology! Is Judas Priest a singer or a band? Did Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid die at the end? What do you call a Brazilian Nut in Brazil? Does the unemployment rate fall when people start working 2 jobs? Capitalism is eating itself! Shameful!

1 Like

And what of the others who’ve benefited? Where they all on steroids? And why can’t they claim the benefits others have?

As usual you are purposely misinterpreting what I am saying to try and make your point. You knew that I was talking about the industry that has control of people’s choices for profit. But you had to include nurses and such to make your point.

1 Like

Lying again, zep… lying again.

This was an extension of the exchange about the projected cost of implementing medicare-for-all, in which the report YOU POSTED stated all healthcare professionals would be required to take a 40% reduction in payouts to afford it. You know very well what “healthcare professionals” refers to.

I’ve told you many times. Your previous posts don’t disappear. I can repost the entire exchange you had with @anon50325502 and me if you want to carry on lying. It’s really not hard to copy and paste.

1 Like

What’s the point of continuing all this with him? All he’s does is lie.

2 Likes

So 1st Sanders and Ro Khanna had to shame Bezos into raising the wages for the majority of their workers. Now they have set their sites on Walmart. Hopefully it works again.

Man if they set their sites look out. I can tell you hindsite may be 20/20 but when I look in the rearview and flashing lights hit my eyesite I get nervous.

What a site that is.

I wonder if Walmart moves HQ’s to what sight would they go?

2 Likes

Wrong

1 Like

Really? Then what was i? Bezos just made that move from the goodness of his own heart. He just all of the sudden decided to stop paying starvation wages so that some of his employees didn’t have to get government subsidies just to make it.

Bezos didn’t raise wages for the majority of his employees. He raised the starting wage for the most entry level positions while also ending a handful of other compensation programs.

I feel like this has been pointed out to you before… :thinking:

Continuing the discussion from Bernie Beats Bezos:

3 Likes

This was explained to you. Short version, a) they will still be on government assistance and b) it’s a move to poach workers in a tight labor market.

1 Like

How many will be lifted from government subsidies due to the raise? Funny, I thought right-wingers were for smaller government. Kinda like Reps,. until they get into power.