T Nation

"Stem Cell Secrets Exposed" Video

We’re saying that the difference between the people with treatable conditions vs. the people using is tremendous, and that a vast majority is for getting stoned.

You’re just mad that I’m not dumb enough to believe this, cause you THINK it to be true.

In other news, the majority of beer drinkers drink beer for the flavor, with a minority drinking to get drunk.

“I like beer.” -Brett Kavanaugh 2018

Wrong thread again!

I’m still shocked we put a hillbilly on SCOTUS

Dilly dilly

Correction- I have no doubts about the depth or breadth of your stupidity or what you’re willing to believe.

In fact, I have about 50 lbs. of fresh maitake just waiting for you. ( you’ll have to google that, but they’re the medicinal mushrooms that can unslice bread if you believe the claims made about them).

Wow. Elite beltway prep school = hillbilly? Damn. What’s that make me? A dirty peasant I reckon.

You put a man in front of Congress. Under oath. And beer is still his preferred alcoholic beverage. You dun got yurself a hillbilly.

Ironically, I also prefer a good beer to all other alcoholic drinks except Jack n coke. Pretty sure it’s genetic. Nothing me or Kav could do

So still dumb and unsubstantiated claims that medicinal MJ is mainly used to get high. And while the good anecdotal evidence pours in, pharma still lobbies against it.

Do you have any evidence that its not used to get high?

“Mah Feelz”

THC causes humans to get high man. Not one damn thing is unsibstantiated about that. Unless the cannabinoid receptors in your brain all died. So any product with THC is causing those effects, regardless of any medicinal value it may otherwise have.

There are “doctors” who write “prescriptions” for “medical” marajuana while wearing Jinco jeans and a rastafarian hat with dreads. That’s “healthcare” about as much as old timey doctors telling people to smoke lucky strikes or telling pregnant mothers to have two glasses of wine a day to “keep the baby small”.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/02/25/new-study-no-link-between-medicinal-marijuana-legalization-and-recreational-drug-use-amongst-teens-n2454208

Maybe not proof of the entire population but amongst teens usage did not go up.

And since you’re making the claim, shouldn’t the burden of proof be on you?

Why would anything change within a population that is already using it illegally?

Does any level of THC cause psychoactive effects? Does THC have any medicinal value?

Try looking at the work done on the substance in other countries. Israel in particular.

All of the relief others have gotten from the substance says otherwise. And it can be considered a gateway drug because it is a potential gateway from opioid addiction. But the pharma industry would rather see people suffer and even die, so they can make another buck. Fucking scumbags!

That’s cute. My sister claims the number of teens that buy her stuff (acquired via medical distribution) has gone way way up since Michigan legalized it.

That people use weed to get high? I have anecdotal evidence, and the chemical evidence of what THC does.

But to be honest, it’s you. I would put way more effort into debating with most posters on tnation, but certainly not the hamster guy

This thread should be retitled to “Zep’s Bullshit Exposed”. Not that it was a secret in the first place, just that the extent of his bullshit was not fully appreciated.

First, this is the definition of the term “animal model”, i.e, used in the context of the term “hamster heart model” he is so adamant about arguing about either as a way to misdirect people from his stupidity, or he is really that stupid.

Second, lies to cover up lies…

You are referring to this study. The one where it was stated:

"#### AUTHORS’ CONCLUSIONS:

This systematic review and meta-analysis found moderate quality evidence that BMSC treatment improves LVEF. Unlike in trials where BMSC were administered following acute myocardial infarction (AMI), we found some evidence for a potential beneficial clinical effect in terms of mortality and performance status in the long term (after at least one year) in people who suffer from chronic IHD and heart failure, although the quality of evidence was low."

And I had already posted this, which you acknowledged but claimed to have “skipped past this part”:

Remember? The one where you intentionally modified the conclusion of the report on the study?

You’re just going around in circles with one lie after another. Your posts do not just disappear after some time has passed nor when you switch to a new thread, zep.

I like how he called me a child for circling the part that points out male hamsters were used.

It isn’t about getting what you want, it is about having a choice that will, most likely end your symptoms. It is the pharma industry that is getting what they want. Limiting choices to keep up profits.