Steelers Trade Holmes to Jets for 5th-Rounder

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
Very well said regarding QB’s in Pittsburgh. I’m guilty of hating on O’Donell lol. Especially the last paragraph, I feel the same way. I see two more SB’s for Ben, minimum.

Are the Jets becoming Raiders East? [/quote]

I’m also guilty of hating on Tommy Maddox.

I think the Jets are trying to make a run at a Super Bowl RIGHT NOW. They have all the pieces in place. The only question mark is the one that matter most, and that is whether or not Sanchez can lead a team to a championship. He can be mediocre and make the playoffs with the talent around him, but he will need to be more than that to get to and win a Super Bowl.

[quote]print wrote:
^^ I think you’re queer & one of many lover boyz for T. Brady. That’s what I think.[/quote]

I thought there for a second you ment me print. FTW, I FUCKING HATE TOM BRADY!

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

Very well said regarding QB’s in Pittsburgh. I’m guilty of hating on O’Donell lol. Especially the last paragraph, I feel the same way. I see two more SB’s for Ben, minimum.

Are the Jets becoming Raiders East? [/quote]

I’m also guilty of hating on Tommy Maddox.

I think the Jets are trying to make a run at a Super Bowl RIGHT NOW. They have all the pieces in place. The only question mark is the one that matter most, and that is whether or not Sanchez can lead a team to a championship. He can be mediocre and make the playoffs with the talent around him, but he will need to be more than that to get to and win a Super Bowl.[/quote]

A yr under Sanchez will do him a world of good. & now they are arming him w/all kinds of weapons. I think he’ll be fine & matured a bit. Not to mention the key to the Jets winning is the def. giving short fields.

I do think they’re stock piling to win NOW.

[quote]print wrote:
^ I know, & I hate you.[/quote]

don’t hate on me … I’m not Brady

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
^ I know, & I hate you.[/quote]

don’t hate on me … I’m not Brady[/quote]

You slurp Brady, even worse.

^^Close enough. I’ve seen you real life.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I heard Big Ben is a douchebag outside of the football field. You know anything about that?[/quote]

I have no personal experience with the guy. I saw him play a charity basketball game once but I have never had any firsthand personal contact. I have heard the same things but everything I’ve heard (in terms of negative stories) is 4th or 5th hand at best. I’ve lived here my whole life and I don’t know a single person that’s had a negative run in with the guy. Though the only people I know that have met him are girls I used to date, and none of them have anything bad to say about him.

I’ve heard from friends of mine that work in bars and nightclubs that he is never seen without his entourage of security, and pretty much the only people that can get near him are attractive females. That is all any of them can say for certain. Everything else is speculation.

Keep in mind that Pittsburgh has a long history of hating QBs. I’m not quite sure why this is, but it is a pattern that has repeated itself numerous times. Bradshaw was called stupid and it was said that he owed all of his success to the defense and running game. He won 4 fucking SBs and Pittsburgh couldn’t wait to get rid of him. Neil O’Donnell was run out of town after SB XXX when the same receiver ran the wrong route twice, resulting in 2 INTs that lost the game. Kordell Stewart was run out of town amidst rumors that he was a homosexual. He took us to 2 AFC championship games. Tommy Maddox was run out of town by people dumping garbage on his lawn for about a month straight after he lost a game against Jacksonville in 05. He had us one play away from an AFC championship game in 02. Now Ben wins two rings and people talk shit on him like it’s a full time job.

I like living here, but the schizophrenic people and sportswriters in this town drive me insane. Personally, Ben could be the biggest dickbag since dicks were invented and I could care less as long as he wins on Sundays and doesn’t hurt anyone off the field.[/quote]

Good to know, you ungrateful bastards. 6 Super Bowls and one of the greatest franchises in NFL history and you treat your QBs like punters.

I think the Rooneys and Tomlin are much much much smarter than anyone gives them credit for. I personally love that it’s for a 5th round pick. Love it. It tells every other jackass reciever, popular or not, super-bowl winning or not, skilled or not, good dude or not, that you’re expendable and you need to be held accountable not only for how you play, but how you act.

The Giants got Plex from Pitt and they got a ring, and it’s clear that the Jets are trying to do the same shit with 6-burgs sloppy seconds.

Where’d Plex end up over the long haul?

Probably the same place Santonio is going to end up too.

Jets fans will probably be OK with that if they get the jewelry in February.

Jets have already gone after two bad character guys in the offseason, Cromartie and Holmes. You never know what affect that might have on team chemistry. Don’t forget they downgraded their RB spot too.

[quote]print wrote:
^^Close enough. I’ve seen you real life.[/quote]

that’s sweet :slight_smile:

oh, advancedTS…just because I’m a patriots fan doens’t mean I slurp Brady … if that’s the case Indy fans slurp Peyton, Jets fans slurp Sanchez, Saints fans slurp Breese, and so on and so forth … so take your negative attitude back to neagative town

^That’s Mr. Dirty Sanchez to you buddy!

Big Ben won’t be prosocuted!..whew,(wipes brow), that was close.

Big Ben won’t be prosocuted!..whew,(wipes brow), that was close.

And he won’t be prosecuted either! Give him time though, he will fuck up again

[/quote]

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
^^Close enough. I’ve seen you real life.[/quote]

that’s sweet :slight_smile:

oh, advancedTS…just because I’m a patriots fan doens’t mean I slurp Brady … if that’s the case Indy fans slurp Peyton, Jets fans slurp Sanchez, Saints fans slurp Breese, and so on and so forth … so take your negative attitude back to neagative town[/quote]

I don’t slurp Sanchez.
I slurp Revis.
gobble gag

Pats suck.