STEELERS Baby!

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
The Steelers can lick my taint!

DB[/quote]

They would lick it, smack it, rub it down.

Don’t ever trust a girl with a big butt & a smile…

[quote]dre wrote:
Green Bay Packers GREATEST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY![/quote]

Now this is a little more accurate. Its arguable but at least he has a point. Also the proud owner of a not one, not two, not three, but a four time league MVP. Beat that mofo!

cowboys… eahhhh NOT!

[quote]jjblaze wrote:
dre wrote:
Nasty Nate wrote:
Cowboys= Americas team, and greatest Team in NFL history

Nasty Nate, what you’ve just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Green Bay Packers GREATEST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY!

Great reference dre
[/quote]

Thanks. I love the pull that one out whenever I can. It just makes me laugh.

[quote]WOrta1128 wrote:
Mind you, this last game was against the Chiefs, so let’s not start sucking Steeler dick just yet. Let’s see how they do the rest of the season. Remember that this is the same team that almost lost against the Dolphins the first game of the season.

And hey, last I checked, after the seventies, we’re up on you guys: beat you in Superbowl XXX, made it to five first, and have been an all around better team. I just hate that they don’t meet this year. Love playing those Steelers.[/quote]

All around better team? Are you fucking kidding me? Pull up those records please… shut you up once and for all. List how many games the Steelers & the Cowboys won in the last 5 years, 10 years, 15 years. Would you like to see the results?

List the Cowboys record and the Steelers records ever since Bill Cower has been head coach… been coaching longer than any current coach in the league.

Yeah I know what team it is and who opperates it. Its Big Ben’s team. The same guy that beat Cin, Indy, and Den in the playoffs last year to win the superbowl against SEA in his 2 nd year.

How’s your team been doing lately there slapnutz!

[quote]Go heavy fool wrote:
dre wrote:

Now this is a little more accurate. Its arguable but at least he has a point. Also the proud owner of a not one, not two, not three, but a four time league MVP. Beat that mofo!

cowboys… eahhhh NOT![/quote]

I hear ya about it being arguable. But it’s hard to argue against, 12 Championships, 3 of which were Super Bowls AND the winner of the Super Bowl gets the Vince Lombardi Trophy. I would have to say that the Steelers of the 70s and the 49ers of the 80s would be comparable.

WOrta1128 wrote:
Mind you, this last game was against the Chiefs, so let’s not start sucking Steeler dick just yet. Let’s see how they do the rest of the season. Remember that this is the same team that almost lost against the Dolphins the first game of the season.

And hey, last I checked, after the seventies, we’re up on you guys: beat you in Superbowl XXX, made it to five first, and have been an all around better team. I just hate that they don’t meet this year. Love playing those Steelers.

All around better team? Are you fucking kidding me? Pull up those records please… shut you up once and for all. List how many games the Steelers & the Cowboys won in the last 5 years, 10 years, 15 years. Would you like to see the results?

List the Cowboys record and the Steelers records ever since Bill Cower has been head coach… been coaching longer than any current coach in the league.

Yeah I know what team it is and who opperates it. Its Big Ben’s team. The same guy that beat Cin, Indy, and Den in the playoffs last year to win the superbowl against SEA in his 2 nd year.

How’s your team been doing lately there slapnutz![/quote]

YEAH SLAPNUTZ!

Sorry, I just love to call people slapnutz.

[quote]dre wrote:
Go heavy fool wrote:
dre wrote:

cowboys… eahhhh NOT!

I hear ya about it being arguable. But it’s hard to argue against, 12 Championships, 3 of which were Super Bowls AND the winner of the Super Bowl gets the Vince Lombardi Trophy. I would have to say that the Steelers of the 70s and the 49ers of the 80s would be comparable.[/quote]

I’m with you dre… I’ll take those 3 teams and nobody else gets in. NOBODY!

Since 1980, not including 1982 (strike shortened season):

Dallas Cowboys = 214 wins, 13 playoff appearances, 6 NFC championship appearances, 3 Super Bowls, 3 Super Bowl wins (1 vs. Pittsburgh)

Pittsburgh Steelers = 228 wins, 13 playoff appearances, 7 AFC championship appearances, 2 Super Bowls, 1 Super Bowl win

That’s about as even as you can get. The thing is, the Steelers have the makings of a dynasty, with the ability to win it all every year, while Dallas is a complete mess of a team right now. They really haven’t fielded a championship caliber team since the '96 season.

[quote]Nasty Nate wrote:
Cowboys= Americas team, and greatest Team in NFL history[/quote]

Whoops. You mean the packers.

K.C. football, and K.C. baseball both suck. We have a soccer team too. They suck.

FamilyMan wrote:
Go heavy fool wrote:

How bout that K.C. ass whoppin today?

I live in MO, & would love to see KC do well.

However, bragging about the reigning SuperBowl Champ beating KC is like the High School Quarterback bragging about beating up on the retarded boy down the street.

How bout them apples? Wow, does K.C. suck that bad or is Pittsburgh just that great? From the pounding K.C. took, it was hard to tell from my angle of view.

Beating up K.C. and bragging about it is about as usefull as arguing with you and winning… I don’t want to win the Special Olympics. I’m just supporting my steelers man. WTF are you haters so jealous of… tha fan base that Pittsburgh has?. Christ we’re 2-3, this ain’t bragging… this is a kick in the ass and support.

STEELERS YAY!
haters nay!

[/quote]

Why does everyone make fun of the special olympics? Its great fun to watch. Last season the 400m sprint was great, until an ice cream truck went by and all the contestants started trying to climb the fence.

Not much history…

but all I got to say is WHO DAT

Since 1980 (not including '82):

Green Bay Packers: 210 wins, 10 playoff appearances, 3 NFC championship appearances, 2 Super Bowls, 1 Super Bowl win

However, from 1929-1944 and 1960-1967 there was no argument who the best team was. GB was there almost every year.

dre wrote:
Go heavy fool wrote:
dre wrote:

cowboys… eahhhh NOT!

I hear ya about it being arguable. But it’s hard to argue against, 12 Championships, 3 of which were Super Bowls AND the winner of the Super Bowl gets the Vince Lombardi Trophy. I would have to say that the Steelers of the 70s and the 49ers of the 80s would be comparable.

I’m with you dre… I’ll take those 3 teams and nobody else gets in. NOBODY![/quote]

I hate the Cowboys but that Cowboys team of the 90’s was one of the best ever.

If they would have kept JJ as coach they probably would have won 4 straight Super Bowls.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Go heavy fool wrote:
dre wrote:
Go heavy fool wrote:
dre wrote:

cowboys… eahhhh NOT!

I’m with you dre… I’ll take those 3 teams and nobody else gets in. NOBODY!

I hate the Cowboys but that Cowboys team of the 90’s was one of the best ever.

If they would have kept JJ as coach they probably would have won 4 straight Super Bowls.[/quote]

I can’t argue about how good that Cowboys team was. They were really good. But GHF has already stated that nobody else gets in before your post. So, i’m sorry, they aren’t in. haha

[quote]H-Bomb wrote:
Since 1980, not including 1982 (strike shortened season):

Dallas Cowboys = 214 wins, 13 playoff appearances, 6 NFC championship appearances, 3 Super Bowls, 3 Super Bowl wins (1 vs. Pittsburgh)

Pittsburgh Steelers = 228 wins, 13 playoff appearances, 7 AFC championship appearances, 2 Super Bowls, 1 Super Bowl win

That’s about as even as you can get. The thing is, the Steelers have the makings of a dynasty, with the ability to win it all every year, while Dallas is a complete mess of a team right now. They really haven’t fielded a championship caliber team since the '96 season.[/quote]

Wow! That’s about 25 years back… you should have just went back to the 70’s if you were going to go back that far …add Three Superbowl wins for the Steelers, two defeating the Cowboys.

I was just talking recent 5, 10 or even 15 years (around Cowher’s time. But, I guess the Steelers were always good, so it won’t matter when you compare them… actualy the 80’s weren’t their best years and you included 10 of them, so that pretty much sums up how good the Steelers are.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
they probably would have won 4 straight Super Bowls.[/quote]

Nope the Steelers own that 4 Superbowl record too. Only team to win 4 Superbowls in 6 years. Only team to win it back to back twice. If they win this year, it’ll be the 3rd time.

[quote]H-Bomb wrote:

Green Bay Packers: 210 wins, 10 playoff appearances, 3 NFC championship appearances, 2 Super Bowls, 1 Super Bowl win

However, from 1929-1944 and 1960-1967 there was no argument who the best team was. GB was there almost every year. [/quote]

You should have quit after the first paragraph. The way you wrote that second one is just goofy. Read what you wrote there from an unbiased viewpoint and tell me it isn’t one of the silliest points in this thread. You left out 30 years out of 51 (1929-1979). A more compelling argument would have been to state how many championships the Packers won in total and their winning pct in those games, which is formidable.

I just want to mention that my Cleveland Browns made 11 appearances in NFL Championship games in that same span, even though 1950 was their first year in the league. But that’s ancient history and now my team plays for the #1 pick on a yearly basis.

But to the original post, the Steelers can still lick my taint.

DB

How bout them 49ers…

What’s that? We suck…Hey Fuck you!!

Sigh

Shit.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
H-Bomb wrote:

However, from 1929-1944 and 1960-1967 there was no argument who the best team was. GB was there almost every year.

You should have quit after the first paragraph. The way you wrote that second one is just goofy. Read what you wrote there from an unbiased viewpoint and tell me it isn’t one of the silliest points in this thread. You left out 30 years out of 51 (1929-1979). A more compelling argument would have been to state how many championships the Packers won in total and their winning pct in those games, which is formidable.

I just want to mention that my Cleveland Browns made 11 appearances in NFL Championship games in that same span, even though 1950 was their first year in the league. But that’s ancient history and now my team plays for the #1 pick on a yearly basis.

But to the original post, the Steelers can still lick my taint.

DB[/quote]
Being a Browns fan is agony in and of itself… I won’t pretend to guess why the “Steelers” aha can lick your taint. Sorry bout that luck DB. We own that team too.

Browns… wow, I’d hate to be in a Browns fans shoes… that’s like waiting for the first female president. Could it happnen? Technically yes. Will it happen? He heh ha eh… yeah right…

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
How bout them 49ers…

What’s that? We suck…Hey Fuck you!!

Sigh

Shit.[/quote]

49ers were good. Wouldn’t happen to do anything with that QB they picked up… and if I’m not mistaken was born and raised around that area they like to call “the burgh”, along with Namath, Unitas, & Marino just to name a few?.

Pittsburgh fuckin’ rules.

Get the fuck outta here with any other city. That is the best pro football city in the land. The best college football players obviously come from Florida… topic for another thread.