Look at Prof’s Vegan steaks.

Did someone say steak?

MMM! Steak!

Apple wood is a very nice touch too.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Steak and ale pie adds 20kg to your squat
[/quote]

WTF is this and how do you make it?

I will not google, I want Jack’s recipe.

You have a nice countertop.

Those steaks look fucking awesome.

Is that salt you have them with in the first picture?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Those steaks look fucking awesome.

Is that salt you have them with in the first picture?[/quote]

Garlic Salt…and thank you.

Holy shit… these pics explain a lot… damn i wished i could afford to eat that much steak, i need a better job!

Edit… I need a job.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
[/quote]

Haha, this is one of the first things I noticed too. Does that mean I failed a ghey test?

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
[/quote]

Haha, this is one of the first things I noticed too. Does that mean I failed a ghey test?[/quote]

You would only fail the ghey test if you immediately started wondering if the black countertop/backsplash was used as an accent for lighter choices elsewhere and then became worried that, if not, it might combine with the dark wooden cabinetwork and appliances to create the illusion of a smaller, more confined cooking area.

You would multiply your score by 2 if you found yourself thinking that, based on the color choices we’ve seen, the Professor must match his kitchen very well.

It sucks I can only afford chicken.

PX- How big are each of those cuts?

You should have linked up in the “La Cucina” thread as “Today’s Guest Chef of Honor”!!

I’m eating a PWO .85lb ‘short cut’ steak and rice as I’m reading your thread. That will put me at about a pound and a half, and I’ll finish out today just over 2#. Someday I’ll justify 3 lbs/day… Someday

Steak is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Fuck…this totally puts my lean ground beef to shame haha. Good stuff.

X, what’s the best way for you to prep them for eating? I find that microwaving them dries them out plus they just dont seem to hold right in the fridge for many days (3-4 days)

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
X, what’s the best way for you to prep them for eating? I find that microwaving them dries them out plus they just dont seem to hold right in the fridge for many days (3-4 days)[/quote]

What I posted so far isn’t all of it. I leave it in the fridge for a few hours and then vacuum seal it. That prevents all that you just mentioned. I just ran out of vacuum seal bags but will probably post pics of that when I get it done late tonight. As long as I get them sealed in less than a day most times, they still taste freshly cooked when I thaw and reheat them in the microwave in the pouch.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
PX- How big are each of those cuts?

You should have linked up in the “La Cucina” thread as “Today’s Guest Chef of Honor”!!

I’m eating a PWO .85lb ‘short cut’ steak and rice as I’m reading your thread. That will put me at about a pound and a half, and I’ll finish out today just over 2#. Someday I’ll justify 3 lbs/day… Someday

Steak is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. [/quote]

Each one of those is about a pound each seeing as how a package of 5 is somewhere around 5lbs. I don’t weigh them though so one could easily “3/4lbs” and others “1 1/4lbs”.

How much would you pay per week on steaks alone?

I eat chicken, and motherfuckin tuna. That’s right, I said it, tuna from the CAN, straight up. Sometimes salmon, but that’s ok.
Tonight I’m grilling a big bad motherfuckin steak. Are you happy PX, are you??? Ruining my fuckin diet with that shit. Having rice too, WHITE rice and some asparagus tips to ward off kidney failure.
Damn, smells gooooooodddddddd.

Steak in onions for me too. Look what you started X!

Murderers. All of you.

http://www.careforcows.org/articles/swimming_cow_saves_farm

MMMMMM Steak…

Working in the meat department surrounded by steaks with a grill and charcoal ten feet away is nerve wrecking. On the bright side I’m having steak tonight.