Steak, Eggs and Broccoli

I’m a newbie and I’m seriously considering this. Would this in combination with oatmeal in the mornings and milk + cottage cheese at night be a solid bulking plan?

I hope this is a serious thread.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
I’m a newbie and I’m seriously considering this. Would this in combination with oatmeal in the mornings and milk + cottage cheese at night be a solid bulking plan?

I hope this is a serious thread.[/quote]

I’m gonna give the go ahead on adding oatmeal at breakfast and milk+cottage cheese before bed, but don’t forget to lift heavy.

Bonus tip: Cook steak extra rare. Allnatural eats his steak cold in the middle, but doesn’t expect noobz to practice such hardcore methods just yet.

Bonus bonus tip: Melted muenster cheese and butter on the broccoli.

You’re welcome.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
Der Candy wrote:

I hope this is a serious thread.

I’m gonna give the go ahead on adding oatmeal at breakfast and milk+cottage cheese before bed, but don’t forget to lift heavy.

Bonus tip: Cook steak extra rare. Allnatural eats his steak cold in the middle, but doesn’t expect noobz to practice such hardcore methods just yet.

Bonus bonus tip: Melted muenster cheese and butter on the broccoli.

You’re welcome.

[/quote]

Thanks allNatural!

this sound good?:

oatmeal & blueberries

Metabolic Drive/banana/udo’s oil (mixed)

oatmeal & blueberries

steak,eggs, broccoli

steak, eggs broccoli

SuperFoods Rx is a pretty good book. I don’t agree with what is recommends for protein but…
Here are the 14 foods it recommends.
Beans
Blueberries
Broccoli
Oats
Oranges
Pumpkin
Wild Salmon
Soy
Spinach
Tea
Tomatoes
Turkey
Assortment of nuts, particularly walnuts and almonds

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
this sound good?:

oatmeal & blueberries

oatmeal & blueberries

steak,eggs, broccoli

steak, eggs broccoli

[/quote]

Along with the oatmeal and blueberries, allnatural would like to see one of the following added: Steak, eggs, and oh I don’t know maybe broccoli. Granted by allnatural himself, you have VIP permission to add frozen broccoli tops, milk, an apple, olive oil, and cottage cheese to the shakes.

Bonus tip: Giant bags of frozen broccoli tops can be found at Sams club.

You’re welcome.

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
SuperFoods Rx is a pretty good book. I don’t agree with what is recommends for protein but…
Here are the 14 foods it recommends.
Beans
Blueberries
Broccoli
Oats
Oranges
Pumpkin
Wild Salmon
Soy
Spinach
Tea
Tomatoes
Turkey
Assortment of nuts, particularly walnuts and almonds[/quote]

Allnatural is coming out with a book as well. Here are the 14 foods it recommends.
Steak
Eggs
Broccoli
Steak
Eggs
Broccoli
Steak
Eggs
Broccoli
Steak
Eggs
Broccoli
Steak
Eggs

Bonus food: Broccoli

[quote]Geography wrote:
All natural for president, a steak in every home!

[/quote]

lol!

I second that :slight_smile:

[quote]MGreezy wrote:
I’m on my like third Steak, Eggs, and Broccoli cycle. It’s great, you gain 10 pounds of LBM in 3 weeks.[/quote]

…due to all the steak sitting in your GI tract. :smiley:

Now what if we scramble the eggs, make the steak blue-rare, dip it on both sides in the egg, and fry it in a pan?

“French steak” for breakfast!

Anyone ever try liquid Beef Aminos?

Just eat steak.

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
Now what if we scramble the eggs, make the steak blue-rare, dip it on both sides in the egg, and fry it in a pan?

“French steak” for breakfast![/quote]

Allnatural is officially anouncing Elbowstrike as his running-mate for President 2008 as he is an undeniable genius. However, the conditions of Elbowstrike denouncing his Canadian-ness and the renaming of “French steak” to “Freedom steak” do apply.