STDs

My friend and I are having an arguement about contracting STDs. I think that it is easier for a guy to get diseases from eating pussy than from unprotected sex. My friend, though, thinks that sex is more dangerous than oral sex. Who is correct?

You’re both wrong. Anything unprotected is really dangerous. Sex can create small skin tears on both the penis and in the vagina, allowing the easy transfer of a virus or bacteria. Your mouth can have small cuts from brushing your teeth, biting your tongue or flossing.

If I had to pick one, I'd choose sex over oral sex as the most 'dangerous' for the woman, and oral sex - male performed on female - as the most dangerous for men. This is ONLY for blood / fluid borne deseases though, contact diseases can be spread any time, to any part of the body.

In other words, stay away from women and sex.

I’ve seen a ton more cases of male genital symptoms than STD’s involving the face, mouth, and throat. More proof that condoms don’t work if ya don’t wear 'em!

What doc said.

You and your friend could actually read up on STDs - and then you’d know for sure.

Just a thought.

In a pinch use saran wrap. Or cut the thumb off a latex glove.:wink:

Also, calling condom use “safe sex” is a complete misnomer, at best it’s “safer sex.” According to the CDC 1 in 5 Americans over the age of 12 has Herpes II and even with a condom you run the risk of infection.

I don’t want to go to Thailand anymore:P

Based on the fact that you and your friend are even having this debate you probably already have something. If you don’t, it’s only a matter of time. Seriously, educate yourself before you kill yourself. Log onto the CDC website, you won’t be able to get it up for a month.