STD Test: Positive for Hep B, HPV 2

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Justliftbrah wrote:

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:

I think Hep B is one of those ones that isn’t always spread sexually, so maybe she got it from her mom at birth, bad blood transfusion, or something like that. it’s possible.
HPV i’m pretty sure is always spread sexually. But anyway these things are just asymptomatic sometimes and maybe either one of you got these a long time ago and just never knew. Either way you might want to retest. Did the tech tell you the probability of a false positive?[/quote]

You’re wrong because I got hpv 2 because I went barefoot inside of a locker room. As far as HEP goes if you ever came in contact with an infected needle or bodily fluids there’s a chance that could have occurred.
[/quote]

How can you know you got HPV this way?[/quote]

Well I used process of elimination. I was a virgin and had warts on the bottom of my feet. It all began when I was was freshman in High School.
[/quote]

It’s reasons like this that make me shake my head when men walk around barefoot in my gym locker room. I guess it’s better than walking by an old man with his leg up on a chair while drying his balls with his hair dryer. [/quote]

There are over 170 HPV viruses. 4 cause plantars warts, and are what you are describing. They are not STD’s. Then you have the STD related ones. There are several of them (about 20 I think) with about 10 being extremely high risk. Anyone who has them, especially women, need to be notified because they increase the risk of cancer, particularly cervical cancer exponentially. Most of the time external lesions are not their danger, its the “abnormal cell growth” that takes years to occur that will get people. Women need to notify their docs because they will have to get regular screenings to try to catch particular serious complications early.

Pretty good info about the differences.

Sigh

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

This a swabbing flashback or STD PTSD?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

This a swabbing flashback or STD PTSD?[/quote]
Beans, I tire of internet medicine my friend.

Someday I am going on an IT website and just fuck with people about programming.

Or an accountant website and just start talking out my ass about taxes.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

Someday I am going on an IT website and just fuck with people about programming.

Or an accountant website and just start talking out my ass about taxes. [/quote]

It’s okay man… lmao… Just learn to laugh at it.

Or rename the swab, the Battle Swab ™

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

Or an accountant website and just start talking out my ass about taxes. [/quote]

[/quote]

Directed at my post? Would be interested in the details I have wrong because I thought I was decently informed on it. I have my reasons.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

[/quote]

Directed at my post? Would be interested in the details I have wrong because I thought I was decently informed on it. I have my reasons.
[/quote]

My posts? Nah… I’m just busting balls today. The Battle ™ reference is a throw back to a thread not having anything to do with this topic, but made me chuckle enough were I’m forcing a meme…

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

[/quote]

The Battle Swab. Is that a 5.56x45mm Swab by chance?

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My posts? Nah… I’m just busting balls today. The Battle ™ reference is a throw back to a thread not having anything to do with this topic, but made me chuckle enough were I’m forcing a meme…
[/quote]

I was actually talking to Derek. Sorry, bad quoting.

Or is it a bigger Swab?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

[/quote]
I need a vacation. Been three years. The amount of dumb-ass’s (those are the ones who work for me) that I have to deal with daily has reached a threshold.

My job is trying to integrate medicine with Business. It is too much like this shit of a thread. People with very, very little information who believe they have more knowledge than an MD.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was actually talking to Derek. Sorry, bad quoting. [/quote]

Actually no sir not directed at you.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Or is it a bigger Swab?[/quote]

I have to believe the Battle Swab ™ is certainly the bigger swab… Used for the, you know, larger folks.

oh no, please not more gross Derek medical stories! I’ve never gotten over the one about scooping out cottage cheese.

I used to like cottage cheese!

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

[/quote]
I need a vacation. Been three years. The amount of dumb-ass’s (those are the ones who work for me) that I have to deal with daily has reached a threshold.

My job is trying to integrate medicine with Business. It is too much like this shit of a thread. People with very, very little information who believe they have more knowledge than an MD. [/quote]

Then why continue to post in this ‘shit thread’? Add some comic relief to it. Bring your funnies, & your push-ups. That’ll get the job done.

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

[/quote]

My job is trying to integrate medicine with Business. It is too much like this shit of a thread. People with very, very little information who believe they have more knowledge than an MD. [/quote]

Then why continue to post in this ‘shit thread’? Add some comic relief to it. Bring your funnies, & your push-ups. That’ll get the job done.

[/quote]
My Avi is enough of the lulz.

Plus I was talking to Beans, are you stalking me? I feel so honored.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Plus I was talking to Beans, are you stalking me? I feel so honored. [/quote]

You guys need to Battle Hug ™ it out.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Sigh[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Plus I was talking to Beans, are you stalking me? I feel so honored. [/quote]

You guys need to Battle Hug ™ it out.
[/quote]
Why? In the multiple years on this site Ronan has done what exactly?

While I may be a huge asshole I have at least contributed.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

I think Hep B is one of those ones that isn’t always spread sexually, so maybe she got it from her mom at birth, bad blood transfusion, or something like that. it’s possible.
HPV i’m pretty sure is always spread sexually. But anyway these things are just asymptomatic sometimes and maybe either one of you got these a long time ago and just never knew. Either way you might want to retest. Did the tech tell you the probability of a false positive?[/quote]

You’re wrong because I got hpv 2 because I went barefoot inside of a locker room. As far as HEP goes if you ever came in contact with an infected needle or bodily fluids there’s a chance that could have occurred.
[/quote]

How can you know you got HPV this way?[/quote]

Well I used process of elimination. I was a virgin and had warts on the bottom of my feet. It all began when I was was freshman in High School.
[/quote]

It’s reasons like this that make me shake my head when men walk around barefoot in my gym locker room. I guess it’s better than walking by an old man with his leg up on a chair while drying his balls with his hair dryer. [/quote]

The only way to catch Hep B in a shower is bending over and dropping the soap, then getting penetrated in the ass or sharing a needle.

There are probably the better part of 100 HPVs you can catch in any number of ways, but, to my knowledge, only Plantar warts can be caught in the shower, unless you and someone before you used a shower head in an usual way in which case you could get a HPV on a private area.

Sigh X 2

Mrs. Jewbacca