Staying on AAS

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
I would like to do the same thing my self blast and cruise at 200mgs.

If i run h.c.g the rest of my life blasting and cruising never coming off.

My only worries are impotence.

Will h.c.g be enough not letting the testes atrophy to keep my soldier saluting.

I could really care less if he is firing blanks.[/quote]

So your willing to pay for HCG just to keep ball from shrinking a little? I can respect that… but is it for the chicks? I mean chicks don’t dig balls shrunken or not HAHA.

-RB

Let 'em shrink, hell if i care, i just dotn want to be sterile. But you bring up a good point RB, look at some retired pros that decided to have kids, they accomplished it just fine and i know they used more than i ever will…hmm the wheels are turning.

[quote]retailboy wrote:
xdime00 wrote:
I said it could pose a problem… long term suppression can possibly lead to a problems with normal regulation. Look at how many older BB’ers on HRT because of never coming off and straight up abuse of these drugs with little knowledge. Im glad you were able to return your natural test levels, how long were you on for and what did you use as your PCT regimen?

Let me ask you a question… when do these ‘bodybuilders’ you speak of stop competing? 45 at least? have you looked at the statistics of male’s that not only are on prescription HRT but just have low testosterone in general at that age? It’s high.

And what do you all consider ABUSE? Staying on more than HRT levels for more than a year, sound accurate? - So think about this: is it safer to stay on 500mg of test per week all year so you have stable blood levels of test (aren’t going cold turkey with inaccurate cookie cutter use of nolva and clomid, stable blood levels so that mean less sides like gyno etc., cheaper? no need to pay for PCT chems, etc, ect.)

OR is it safer to go on for 12 weeks from normal test production to 0 and be injecting 500mg then drop it back down to injecting none twelve weeks later and using cookie cutter methods to help bring natural test production back.

WHICH one will be worst for your endocrine system? Are you worried about being sterile? I know plenty of pro’s that retire and have kids- and if they can’t these days there are ways to get around that. Are you worried about taking HRT rest of your life? Like I mentioned above, the amount of people over 45 already it today, and those that honestly don’t know how much some of their lives would be less challenging and painful (GH in addition).

I know I can think of a lot of other things to say on this subject, I’m not trying to take a 100% stand or anything - Just throwing the ideas around that those that have chosen to be on and stay on believe in - which isn’t brought up much on this forum.

-RB
[/quote]
You make great points, and I agree with you on all them, I guess I fear having to be on HRT at an older age. I have no clue what my priorities will be later on in life and whether or not I’ll want to be injecting every week. You do make good points though, and it would probably work out great if a possibility of being on HRT is a risk (maybe a small one) you would be willing to take.

[quote]xdime00 wrote:
retailboy wrote:
xdime00 wrote:
I said it could pose a problem… long term suppression can possibly lead to a problems with normal regulation. Look at how many older BB’ers on HRT because of never coming off and straight up abuse of these drugs with little knowledge. Im glad you were able to return your natural test levels, how long were you on for and what did you use as your PCT regimen?

Let me ask you a question… when do these ‘bodybuilders’ you speak of stop competing? 45 at least? have you looked at the statistics of male’s that not only are on prescription HRT but just have low testosterone in general at that age? It’s high.

And what do you all consider ABUSE? Staying on more than HRT levels for more than a year, sound accurate? - So think about this: is it safer to stay on 500mg of test per week all year so you have stable blood levels of test (aren’t going cold turkey with inaccurate cookie cutter use of nolva and clomid, stable blood levels so that mean less sides like gyno etc., cheaper? no need to pay for PCT chems, etc, ect.)

OR is it safer to go on for 12 weeks from normal test production to 0 and be injecting 500mg then drop it back down to injecting none twelve weeks later and using cookie cutter methods to help bring natural test production back.

WHICH one will be worst for your endocrine system? Are you worried about being sterile? I know plenty of pro’s that retire and have kids- and if they can’t these days there are ways to get around that. Are you worried about taking HRT rest of your life? Like I mentioned above, the amount of people over 45 already it today, and those that honestly don’t know how much some of their lives would be less challenging and painful (GH in addition).

I know I can think of a lot of other things to say on this subject, I’m not trying to take a 100% stand or anything - Just throwing the ideas around that those that have chosen to be on and stay on believe in - which isn’t brought up much on this forum.

-RB

You make great points, and I agree with you on all them, I guess I fear having to be on HRT at an older age. I have no clue what my priorities will be later on in life and whether or not I’ll want to be injecting every week. You do make good points though, and it would probably work out great if a possibility of being on HRT is a risk (maybe a small one) you would be willing to take.
[/quote]

You bring up priorities - which I think decides whether or not it’s best for a person to stay on or even try AAS. IMO for most people no matter their situation, if you can’t see yourself injecting even once a week for the rest of your life then don’t stay on, cycle. Most recreational guys are like this, they want to get to a lean 200lb ASAP then cut out the gear and workout twice a week to keep it just to look good - these individuals should be cycling 3x a year (depending upon length of cycle you best respond to).

But for those that plan to compete nationally and up, and can see themselves injecting once-twice a week for the rest of their lives (even though by the time some of us get to the age of 50 they will probably have oral forms or other ways of HRT) then staying on would be a good option.

Just my take, it’s all about priorities like you said Dime.

-RB

[quote]retailboy wrote:
xdime00 wrote:
retailboy wrote:
xdime00 wrote:

-RB

You bring up priorities - which I think decides whether or not it’s best for a person to stay on or even try AAS. IMO for most people no matter their situation, if you can’t see yourself injecting even once a week for the rest of your life then don’t stay on, cycle. Most recreational guys are like this, they want to get to a lean 200lb ASAP then cut out the gear and workout twice a week to keep it just to look good - these individuals should be cycling 3x a year (depending upon length of cycle you best respond to).

But for those that plan to compete nationally and up, and can see themselves injecting once-twice a week for the rest of their lives (even though by the time some of us get to the age of 50 they will probably have oral forms or other ways of HRT) then staying on would be a good option.

-RB[/quote]

So in the end we both agreed… amazing thing to see on a forum haha

In my previous post I commented on the future advancements of needleless testosterone.

Well here is needleless GH already:
www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1284/79/

[quote]retailboy wrote:
xdime00 wrote:
retailboy wrote:
xdime00 wrote:

-RB

-RB[/quote]

This is a great post.

See, I have absolutely no problem injecting every day. 3X a day, whatever, no big deal. At. All. And I know that there is going to reach a point in my life in which my natural testosterone production declines, whether or not I happen to use exogenous drugs. If I live long enough, it IS going to happen. And when it does, at the earliest damn opportunity, I will be happy to stick my self as many times as it takes to regulate (and supercharge) my hormonal system.

I don’t know if I added anything to this discussion in the meantime, but of course I am going to supplement intelligently in the meantime. Eventually, however, we are all going to get “shut down,” and I believe, at that time, that we should take the proper measures to remain as young as possible for as long as it is possible to do so.

Being a regular cycler Im sure you know
all the “blahs” about hpta suppression and all that. But one thing occurs to me. You say you will be on for a year, then go off.
Would you be able to do that and live with a smaller more ripped physique and resist the temptation to go back on as soon as possible?

Hey…There are plenty of guys who have never cycled in their lives who are on HRT these days, so you really need to keep this whole thing in perspective…

Hey…There are plenty of guys who have never cycled in their lives who are on HRT these days, so you really need to keep this whole thing in perspective…

I’m starting to think about doing this, what would you gentlemen think about the use of SERM’s on the cruise section?