Stay Away from Board Sponsors

I received a package from M*****l a few months ago. I haven’t tried it yet so I cannot say if it is real or not.

I kno* Osro are god and i have a pckage on the way fr*m UneZ.

J*

[quote]sota123 wrote:
If ur having problems on promusc just contact the mods, they are very helpful over there and will connect direct w/ the source and see wat the problem is.[/quote]

PM’ed multiple times with no response, as well as posts deleted that were very respectful with no personal information left either.

A*** S*** may be legit. I had great service with them last fall and winter. I’ve heard many reports lately of selective scamming and very poor service. They haven’t kept up very well with emails for a lot of people.

I’m not sure what’s going on. All I know is, I’m not going back after being ignored for so long. After 4 months of trying I eventually got an email stating that they sent my stuff, and if I didn’t have a seizure letter then they will not resend. Not impressed.

OP im pretty sure you’ll receive your pack from that source. albeit slowly. them along with my favorite uncle have been slowing down and dropping the ball a little bit.

DG why oh why would you order from him

[quote]Game_over wrote:
OP im pretty sure you’ll receive your pack from that source. albeit slowly. them along with my favorite uncle have been slowing down and dropping the ball a little bit.

DG why oh why would you order from him [/quote]

3 different guys here locally told me they’ve been ordering from there for over a year with no problems.

otherwise, knowing what I know now…I wouldn’t have. :S

DG

IM SAVED!

it’s been about 5 days since I ordered. I had remembered that western union has a lag time if you do a money transfer online.

I called with my number today and they said that they have not sent the transfer yet! So I cancelled and I have my money not a*** s**p!

now to find another reliable source…

DG

[quote]Game_over wrote:

DG why oh why would you order from him [/quote]

I talked to game_overs uncle before heard he was a really nice guy but is it true?

nice going DG, i mean there is a chance that you would have got everything and all would have been well, but IMO theres a bigger chance that you woulda got scammed either by bunk/underdosed gear or nothing at all.

hey nich ya my uncles a pretty cool guy, just be patient and if i were you id stay away from his own personal stuff as it just came out and not too much feedback yet.

also he gets his omnas from poland sooo fake or not is hard to tell as most omnas are faked in poland as thats were jelfa is produced. until I have first hand knowledge. Im not going to pipe up and call foul because i dont personally know.

DG PM me

I think I’m going to give everyones favorite uncle a try. I’ve never dealt with a relative like this, would anyone mind giving me a PM with a quick rundown and maybe any good or bad birthday presents our uncle has gotten them?

i agree.

Good work gerds… well caught there!

As for the omnas - i have 20 coming from the Z man, so i will let y’all know.

:slight_smile:

I here good things obout z but he is also a sponsor of pmuscle. Dont know if that is a problem or not? I think I may go back to hrt , its way more$ but a least you get what you pay for! P.S still nothing from o,u,s!

This is a great thread guys, way to keep it going while being smart with names.

Several local people referred me to g-99. When I was checking out their refs I found professional. I did get the impression that something funky was going on there, but it has been my experience there usually is. Think GA and gym ace :slight_smile:

In any event, it’s been around a week and it can take up to 30 biz days. I will let you boys know what happens.

Monopoly

you will pretty much find the same thing with all teh bigger international sources. Most are decent but the reality of it is i have never known any that did not have an issue or two. That is why some people love them and some hate them, the truth is its a gamble, you are rolling the dice in several ways, will they send anything, will it get here, will it be real if it does…it all comes down to chance.

Personally i feel like if you really think a guy (anyone) can obtain pharmacy grade amps by the thousands and turn around and sell them for a few bucks each and still have a profit you are kidding yourself. People believe what they convince themselves of…don’t go with the cheapest guys out there, thats all i will say on the subject.

i agree with MP here in you get what you pay for. a lot of the beg international sites offer GREAT prices but id rather pay a few bucks more per amp and get REAL pharm grade amps

well said g.o and m.p Like I said I knew I was gonna get screwed but on the odd chance I might get it for cheap I tried it!But as we all know if it sounds to good to be true,etc,etc. I am in a position financialy to loose a few bucks but its not like it doesnt hurt. so Im gonna try a few more little experiments and see if I can find a good over see’s source. Like I said I am not well off enough to make good gains using hrt , its just to much$$$ if any of you guys have one pm me, stay away from the UNKNOWNsodier! ;]