Stay Away from Board Sponsors

I know most of you know all this but I tried putting an order through a board sponsor at professional muscle just for the hell of it and big suprize nadda! so I go on this “forum” and openly post about how they are sponsored by scammers and they shouldnt let bbs throw their $ down the drain like that , guess what happened next 2 week ban!

shocker! anyway to all the new guys out there or even the guys who have been around a while dont even consider this method of procurement , at best you will receive fake gear! and I was one of ten guys this month on that board that is still waiting for some stuff and the “sponsors” and mods just sit back a chuckle!

Dont get me wrong im no ranting or mad I knew going in I was gonna get porked thats why I went with the minimum order$ , This guy I know emailed me and said it worked for him so I triedd my little experiment and was 100% right its just a rippoff!!!

I’ve seen a TON of deleted posts/banned people on there recently from complaints. Seems like the sponsors are really slow or all out not sending things.

Edit: nevermind I see which sponsor you tried with… good luck getting your stuff eventually I guess

I had the same problem. Ignored PM’s and deleted posts even though I was extremely respectful. They don’t want any negative posting of their sponsors.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the majority of the thumbs up posts are fake.

Earlier in the year service was great, recently though, A*** S*** seems to be going to the shitter.

[quote]Dopa wrote:
Earlier in the year service was great, recently though, A*** S*** seems to be going to the shitter.[/quote]

You sure he’s talking about L* H*?

I’ve been hearing bad things about them as well. It’s true I suppose.

Dopa is talking about his own personal experience with a sponsor from the same board… they are not talking about the smae company though.

So there’s two sponsors to avoid on that board? It’s starting to sound like that other forum that is nothing but an elaborate scheme to rip people off. Does anyone have anything good to say about the OPs site? At any rate, they sure do have heaps of sponsors.

[quote]Dopa wrote:
I had the same problem. Ignored PM’s and deleted posts even though I was extremely respectful. They don’t want any negative posting of their sponsors.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the majority of the thumbs up posts are fake.

Earlier in the year service was great, recently though, A*** S*** seems to be going to the shitter.[/quote]

Thank God I didn’t go that route. I knew it, they thought I was mad but I knew better!

I ordered my stuff from a*** h* recently…I hope and pray it comes in. otherwise dom. sourcing is priced REDICULOUS.

DG

Just out of curiosity are people self editing those names or is that a mod thing?

And altered if you are privy to some info about that guy being discussed by some I’d like to hear it too

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I ordered my stuff from a*** h* recently…I hope and pray it comes in[/quote]

The TJ trip might have been more successful from what I’m seeing. He could be selective ATM, so hopefully your order does come through.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
DG, I would PM you but you seem to have switched off PMs…[/quote]

all fixed…i was wondering why my pms where not coming thru…i don’t recall switching it off…oh well thats fixed now.

dg

[quote]Scott M wrote:
Just out of curiosity are people self editing those names or is that a mod thing?[/quote]
That’s how the posts are being submitted by members. It’s still the forum’s policy to not allow the posting of companies, websites, labs, distributors, etc.

Thanks Mod Jump’N Jack for the clarification.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I ordered my stuff from a*** h* recently…I hope and pray it comes in

The TJ trip might have been more successful from what I’m seeing. He could be selective ATM, so hopefully your order does come through.
[/quote]

I’ve heard that he is a selective scammer, but that for the most part he still sends something and the rest of the package just coincidentally doesn’t make it. I’ve seen very few threads where they recieved absolutely nothing, but I wouldn’t put it past anybody.

I really hope I do get something or I’m out a few bills… :S

DG

I changed the name in mine because the name starts with the same letters as my current source. Don’t want any mix ups for people who don’t count asterisks.

DG, I guess a partial order isn’t that bad. Just place a 2nd identical order and hopefully it’ll be a partial containing what was missing from the first partial. Good luck with it and hope you have no probs.

If ur having problems on promusc just contact the mods, they are very helpful over there and will connect direct w/ the source and see wat the problem is.

[quote]sota123 wrote:
If ur having problems on promusc just contact the mods, they are very helpful over there and will connect direct w/ the source and see wat the problem is.[/quote]

[quote]forcedrep24 wrote:
I was one of ten guys this month on that board that is still waiting for some stuff and the “sponsors” and mods just sit back a chuckle![/quote]

Sounds like they’re on the payroll…

Anyone have any experience with any of the other sponsors over there, maybe r**.*8