Stats On the Dead Squat Bar

curious, how long are the sleeves on the dead squat bar?

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
curious, how long are the sleeves on the dead squat bar? [/quote]

I measured 16in in length on mine, if that helps give you an idea.

Other stats can be found on the product page, in case you haven’t looked(i’m sure you have though)

http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/dead-squat-bar

next time i useit iwill measure it for you. ithonk they about 6. inches

16.125". It is slightly longer than the sleeve of a regular 7’ barbell (15.5").

thanks!!!

ya, that was the one stat that was not on the product page… i just ordered mine.

i was debating on spending about 150-200 less on the one over at rogue fitness but that ones sleeve is only 13 inches.

i decided on the dead squat bar because of the longer sleeve, as i will be able to load more bumper plates on it.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
thanks!!!

ya, that was the one stat that was not on the product page… i just ordered mine.

i was debating on spending about 150-200 less on the one over at rogue fitness but that ones sleeve is only 13 inches.

i decided on the dead squat bar because of the longer sleeve, as i will be able to load more bumper plates on it.

[/quote]

With the thick eleiko bumpers we can stack 7 20kg plates per side (25kg plates would probably be the same) for a total (including bar weight) of 676lbs… with regular plates you can obviously go higher, J-F Caron (Canada strongest man) used 1060lbs.

yep, that is what i am looking for chris, something i can load at least 2 25kgs, and 2 20kgs on each side, which seems to be my most common training weight at the top end since my surgery.