States' Rights and the Left

If you can get over the annoying Mmmmmmmmkay voice, there is some really good info contained in this video:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
If you can get over the annoying Mmmmmmmmkay voice, there is some really good info contained in this video:

Pretty good actually and not just liberal bashing.

Thanks for posting the video, good stuff. It’s true I believe, that most people on both the right and the left, don’t think in terms of “what are my beleifs”. Sadly, it’s become more of a sports mentality, and just wanting “their guy” to win.

This guy is probably the closest I’ve found to my personal beliefs on Youtube.

Great find. Thanks.

It is more than just SC that is doing this but you won’t hear about it on the MSM.

As the 10th Amendment Movement continues to grow, we at HUMAN EVENTS are pleased to report that it now includes at least 18 states –

Washington, New Hampshire, Arizona, Montana, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Georgia, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, West Virginia, South Dakota, and Idaho ? which have all introduced bills and resolutions appealing to the 10th Amendment for declarations of sovereignty in light of the Obama administration?s overreaching approach to governance.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=31088

While it’s encouraging to see individuals interested in their constitutional rights, I question the effect.

The truth is all the federal gov’t has to do to elicit compliance with any policy it deems good, is jingle the pocket book.

No compliance, no money. They have become quite good at this. Until the federal gov’t is restricted in the collection and spending of tax dollars, state’s rights mean jack shit.