T Nation

State Powerlifting Comp. 3 Months

In about 3 months there is a big state powerlifting meet close by me, im looking to pull some big numbers…touching close to a 1300. Any ideas? Help needed any little will be greatly appreciated

Bench: 260
Squat: 405
Dead: 465
I dont use any equipment on these lifts, except a belt on my squat and dead.Paused the bench

Um so your sitting at roughly 1130 and wanting to add 170 to your total in three months. LOFTY ass goal bro, but I wont say dont bust ass trying.

Need a bit more help though like what are you doing now. wieght class? are you able to have wiggle room to Cram food down your face??

Etc.

Help us help you with more info. without knowing anything about you, your raining, diet etc we could fire off a shit ton of things and maybe one of two would hit the dart board.

Phill

Like Phill said. What weight class, age group, weigh in day before or day of? How many days a week can you train, honestly how many days will you train? Are you natural or enhanced?

Lots of variables here.

[quote]Phill wrote:
Um so your sitting at roughly 1130 and wanting to add 170 to your total in three months. LOFTY ass goal bro, but I wont say dont bust ass trying.

Need a bit more help though like what are you doing now. wieght class? are you able to have wiggle room to Cram food down your face??

Etc.

Help us help you with more info. without knowing anything about you, your raining, diet etc we could fire off a shit ton of things and maybe one of two would hit the dart board.

Phill[/quote]

I am sittin at a comfortable 152 and was looking to go up to 165. Im trying to compensate my weight increases when i get the proper powerlifting apparel. I eat a maintain to light diet from wanting to lift in the lower weightclass, but i figured i needed the food to get the gains, so i was gonna move up a class.

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
In about 3 months there is a big state powerlifting meet close by me, im looking to pull some big numbers…touching close to a 1300. Any ideas? Help needed any little will be greatly appreciated

Bench: 260
Squat: 405
Dead: 465
I dont use any equipment on these lifts, except a belt on my squat and dead.Paused the bench [/quote]

How old are you anyway?

[quote]WTF? wrote:
Like Phill said. What weight class, age group, weigh in day before or day of? How many days a week can you train, honestly how many days will you train? Are you natural or enhanced?

Lots of variables here.[/quote]

Sorry about that guys, im 17, natural with no enhancments until now…paranoid of failing a drug test from a high T-level. I can train pretty much whenever you guys feel it will be best. My football coach works with over half the staff at my highschool so he pulls me out whenever needed to lift, but he doesnt know anything about powerlifting, so its almost pointless for him to help besides encouragement and a spotter.

well if your weight dosent matter you could hit those

what ever program you do make sure you check out the blast your bench program and the blast your squat program

if your eating alot you could get 30-50 lbs on your bench and 30-60lbs on your squat each program is 3 weeks

you could even do the programs twice with 3 months I think you could hit 500 dead and 500 squat with a 300 bench pretty easy

[quote]n3wb wrote:
well if your weight dosent matter you could hit those

what ever program you do make sure you check out the blast your bench program and the blast your squat program

if your eating alot you could get 30-50 lbs on your bench and 30-60lbs on your squat each program is 3 weeks

you could even do the programs twice with 3 months I think you could hit 500 dead and 500 squat with a 300 bench pretty easy [/quote]

you got a link to these programs?? that would be great

www.blastyourbench.com

it costs money but I have used it 3 times and put a total of

90lbs on my bench from it

I would have added around 100 but the first time I used it I did it wrong and only added 35lbs

the bench program comes with the squat program