Stasis Taper w/ Prop

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
^ That is what I would go with every time if I were you. I always preferred clomid to nolvadex for PCT, and went as high as 150mg a day for the first week with it though I never suffered any of the negative side effects that many here complain of. An aggressive PCT to use after a six week cycle for someone like yourself (or myself before I went onto HRT) would be:

Week 1: 150mg clomid a day
week 2: 100mg clomid a day
week 3 and 4: 50mg clomid a day

Personally that worked for me on shorter cycles (more so that I recovered my sex drive to a degree than kept my gains, I’ve never really been able to retain gains I was more of a PCT ‘crash and burner’) I just started doing longer cycles and eventually couldn’t recover so went onto HRT.

Good luck, may you succeed where I failed. [/quote]

Why couldnt you recover? Are you saying you permanently shutdown? Or did you not want to give long enough to recover? Im sure if you gave it long enough you would eventually recover.
Thank you for your info, coming from a guy with a similar sensitivity of HPTA, it really is a gold mine.
I will carry the BuddaBoy legacy on. lol[/quote]

I once stayed on for about 9 months, cruising mainly, and then stayed off for a year and recovered to about 90%-ish of what I would consider normal libido wise (I can remember being very drunk and still able to get an erection and fuck my girlfriend at the time).

What started to piss me off was yo-yo-ing PCT wise, I’d go on, make some progress (not too much I don’t have ‘bodybuilding’ or ‘powerlifting’ genetics, but after PCT I’d just go back to where I was before, so I just decided to stay on for longer periods then just decided to do HRT. been ‘on’ about 2.5 years now. I have before and after pictures in my training log. I more damaged my endocrine system through recklessness than ignorance, one can’t expect an easy recovery after a 9 month shutdown! The libido issues are what affected me most, the weight loss was more of an annoyance than an issue to me.

I am quite confident that a six week cycle will give you no recovery problems, especially with the ‘aggressive’ PCT I outlined. Running HGH throughout the cycle and PCT then perhaps beyond (maybe 3-6 months) will be poetry in motion and should help ‘cement’ gains.

Good luck…
[/quote]

BB,

Is Fertility an issue for you, have you tried to or do you have kids?

[quote]Viking69 wrote:
Ive been out of this loop for a while now, is this “stasis” period 4-6 weeks completely off everything, but tapering AI downward to zero. Then the 5th or 7th week, depending on ester, is when you start the Taper?

Thanks[/quote]

No, the stasis portion your still doing injections

[/quote]

No, the stasis portion your still doing injections [/quote]

So during stasis is the taper down? And then directly after you start “PCT”?

The stasis portion you would inject 100mg per week for 4-6 weeks, then you would start the taper portion for 4-6 weeks.

There is a stasis/ taper sticky.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
The stasis portion you would inject 100mg per week for 4-6 weeks, then you would start the taper portion for 4-6 weeks.

There is a stasis/ taper sticky. [/quote]

I don’t think this is correct.

I haven’t read it in a while (mostly because I think it is a dumb idea) but I think you stop for a period entirely to let your blood levels approach the 100 mg equivalent, then start to taper from there.

From what I have read, that is the purpose of the stasis, to allow your levels to drop while letting your body adjust to the lower levels and prime your system for the taper