Starting Young

ok, so i have seen a lot of 18-19yo guys starting dbol and deca without even knowing they have any side effects except fat gain. i have seen these guys abuse dbol for months in a row and then having no PCT retain 90% of the gains.

i see a guy every day, who has done repetitive dbol cycles in a year walking with a rash on his now big back, getting drunk every other week, eating like shit and today he was doing over head shoulder press with 90kg for reps.

he gained over 40 pounds and his strength sky rocketed. he’s off the cycle tho. and he knows jack shit of anything that is written here, all he knows is 3x8, 4x6 and ass to the sealing bench pressing.

my question is, what can you expect in the future if you start using juice young? have any of you began it in your teens and see any sides from that now? I’m 18 and want to try some stuff, that actually gives you gains you can see and feel, when i get 19.

i want to try a week of dbol (+bold) followed by boldonon and testosterone injections for a month and a half, then some HCG at the end and doing research further on … reading on PCT at:
www.mesomorphosis.com
found out nolva and clomid can do harm, still doing some research on that thus the half year term till i get 19…

i want to hear some experience of those who have tried/seen it happen.

Here is my advice even though I’m a bit older. You are too young. Dont even think about starting steroids.

-BC

[quote]sabaz wrote:
ok, so i have seen a lot of 18-19yo guys starting dbol and deca without even knowing they have any side effects except fat gain. i have seen these guys abuse dbol for months in a row and then having no PCT retain 90% of the gains.

i see a guy every day, who has done repetitive dbol cycles in a year walking with a rash on his now big back, getting drunk every other week, eating like shit and today he was doing over head shoulder press with 90kg for reps.

he gained over 40 pounds and his strength sky rocketed. he’s off the cycle tho. and he knows jack shit of anything that is written here, all he knows is 3x8, 4x6 and ass to the sealing bench pressing.

my question is, what can you expect in the future if you start using juice young? have any of you began it in your teens and see any sides from that now? I’m 18 and want to try some stuff, that actually gives you gains you can see and feel, when i get 19.

i want to try a week of dbol (+bold) followed by boldonon and testosterone injections for a month and a half, then some HCG at the end and doing research further on … reading on PCT at:
www.mesomorphosis.com
found out nolva and clomid can do harm, still doing some research on that thus the half year term till i get 19…

i want to hear some experience of those who have tried/seen it happen.[/quote]

90kg for reps? you think thats impressive? even with Juice? … you have alot to learn.

You really have no need to be playing around with AAS at all. At your age your body is producing enough Test for you to be gaining from, and not even getting involved in any compounds.
Seriously read and research for the next few years at the very least and try to get to your Genetic max BEFORE you even think about AAS. You will thank your lucky balls you did.

As for “that guy” that you see training; ask your self something “Do you really think he gets it up at all?” I bet his balls are the size of fucking atoms.

In words posted by someone a little while ago which are true and made laugh at guys like yourself so hard till my fucking spleen was going to split " The best stack you should be looking at right now is Beef stacked with Heavy Iron - garunteed to put some mass on ya"

Seriously, dont play with the big boys untill you hit at least 230lbs and then some. get to your Genetic max and ask then.

Good luck.

yeah i see that “don’t start” thing all the time. just that … well … everyone STRONG that i know does it. what is going to happen in the next 30-50 years if you start using them in your teens?

i want to but i’m not going to, at least until the hormones settle… but damn, i see it every day. and the guys are OK even tho they disrespect every thing i have yet read … no PCT, alcohol + alpha17 ester, shitty diet, shitty technique and they are alright, they are better, they are stronger than me … at least in that field … the most abusing one seems to have the lowest IQ …

i’m just tired seeing guys who bench with their feet on the bench, to rise the ass higher, benching more than me…

may be i’m the one to blame (not their fault i’m weak …) but i want to know the risks.

90kg is not impressive BUT he went from about 50 to 90 in the time i went from 40 to 60 or so…

i can’t afford beef every day. i eat boiled chicken breast, boiled oatmeal, boiled eggs and milk every day for the last 1.5 years. + some other things i find in the fridge… i’m eating while i type …

there is a chance i will get a job that involves carrying heavy rock grave stones that pays enough for me to get more meet and stuff … that would be sweet. if you work for 14h you can get up to 50$ per day if you are lucky… but that job demands steroids by it self ha ha.

god damn there is only one gym in this town. and it is run by a bodybuilder with a rash on his back…

sorry, i’m a bit down today…

First off don’t get down on yourself. The guys you speak of are on a crash course. In five years (which is the length of time you probably still need natural training) they will be injured and their natural hormone levels will be fucked. At your age you have all the hormones you need to build mass.

Up your calories anyway possible and train hard. Diet, training and recovery, all vitally important. In five years you may have all the strength and size you want without ever touching a pin. If not, then research your ass off until then. This site is a great place for info. But please use the search or you will get flamed.
And keep your ass on the bench, anything else gets redlighted.

[quote]sabaz wrote:

i want to but i’m not going to, at least until the hormones settle… but damn, i s
i’m just tired seeing guys who bench with their feet on the bench, to rise the ass higher, benching more than me…

may be i’m the one to blame (not their fault i’m weak …) but i want to know the risks.[/quote]

You have to realize that the guys not using proper form are cheating on their lifts. Have them do the lift in proper form ( keep their ass on the bench, feet on the floor and not bounce the weight off their chest) and I guarantee the weight will drop.

As far as long term effects, at your age you can seriously screw up your natural test production. Your test levels could drop off in your late 20’s to the point where you would need HRT for the rest of your life. Or it may not effect you at all and you could be fine for the rest of your life. But do you really want to take that chance?
There really is no way to tell you what will happen, only what could.

If I can instill one thought in your brain right now, is that there is a tomorrow. One day you will be 23, 30, 45, etc.

What I mean is, what’s important today will be trivial tomorrow. Trust me. Things I thought were important at your age mean shit to me today. I’m grateful I didn’t juice at your age because I was a f’d up kid and the sauce would have had my ass in in even more trouble. Anyway, I digress…

You don’t need steroids to be strong. Westside and food is the best stack you can do at your age. Get strong mentally and spiritually and you’ll realize what’s important. Cheers!

alright … I’ll invest in some cretine/glutamine mix then… may be even some bcaa.

are they worth it or is it better to buy some more meet/barley ?

[quote]sabaz wrote:
alright … I’ll invest in some cretine/glutamine mix then… may be even some bcaa.

are they worth it or is it better to buy some more meet/barley ?[/quote]

Avoid gluta, you should use your money on meat. As supplement I think creatine is the only one you may need.

[quote]sabaz wrote:
90kg is not impressive BUT he went from about 50 to 90 in the time i went from 40 to 60 or so…

i can’t afford beef every day. i eat boiled chicken breast, boiled oatmeal, boiled eggs and milk every day for the last 1.5 years. + some other things i find in the fridge… i’m eating while i type …

there is a chance i will get a job that involves carrying heavy rock grave stones that pays enough for me to get more meet and stuff … that would be sweet. if you work for 14h you can get up to 50$ per day if you are lucky… but that job demands steroids by it self ha ha.

god damn there is only one gym in this town. and it is run by a bodybuilder with a rash on his back…

sorry, i’m a bit down today…[/quote]

So if you can’t afford to eat beef ect everyday, how can you expect to afford the juice, not to mention the amount of extra food on top of what you are eating right now to maximize its benefits?

Well, let’s admit unless you’re using massive amounts of gear, you’re probably spending quite a bit more $$ per week on proteins than gear. That’s likely why everyone who’s anyone is so insistant on massive eating.

well … i was saving some money on it. and gear is quite cheap here. if you don’t buy the protein (that i find does very little good compared to food) you can save a load of money on gear and food for the cycle.

here you pay for 3kg of 30% protein + carbs the amount of money you could buy almost 10 kilograms of meet (about 24-30% protein + everything a muscle (meet) is made of in proportion). sorry but in that case ill take the meet even if preparing it is a bitch…

BUT 100 tabs of methandro(dbol)cost you same as about 3.5 kg of beef or 4.25 kg of chicken breasts with bones and skin. thats the meet i get for 8 days. so if i don’t buy protein and eat just enough of food, i’ll be able to save money on gear AND food that will give 2-3 times the gains i would have made without them.

now it’s not all that bad actually. i will find more money for food, but can’t go for a job because of an operation that i’ll have to overtake some time soon and the exams… taking some gear would make the recovery after that faster too, tho there is not much to recover ha ha…

hell i’ll just buy some cheap micronized creatine and drink a double dose of that …

Im young, but still older than you. Before I started juicing ( I started last week) I made sure I carried plenty of mass. also, the cycle I am on involves only one compound and very low dosages of it.

I too worry about the side effects, and I kind of regret starting this cycle. I wont juice again for a couple years after this, unless I really feel I can handle it. From the way you describe yourself, you seem like a smaller guy. A great supplement to add size would be a weight gainer. IT put 12 lbs on me. Go to beverly international for some great sups.

good luck with that. tell me how that affects you after 20 years pass…

i’m not small … i’m just not juiced yet ha ha. damn i need some big guys to push me around more. training with kids and average people spoiled me. how are you supposed to lift 200 kilos if people are looking in amazment when you lift 117kg, can you imagine it, without a belt!

whoa! you can’t squat without a belt, you’ll hurt your back… not with 100 kilos on there you psycho. the interesting part is the “strong” guy acts the same as those 12yo kids. ha ha…

you guys might have just saved my balls … literally …

I’m always so pleased when we can bring back a teen from diving into the pool before they are ready to swim.

Sabaz hang in there. Stick around here another couple years learning and research and then when it is your time you’ll go into that virgin cycle with confidence and knowledge.

Du hast, you are a jackass and haven’t been carrying ‘a good amount of mass’ Alas, I was a jackass once too…

im not a jackass…“hee-haw”. …ok, maybe I am.

Avoid gluta, you should use your money on meat. As supplement I think creatine is the only one you may need.[/quote]

Agreed.