T Nation

Starting Up. Unsure Which Direction to Go

I’ve started lifting a couple of months ago
Current stats are 6’2 height and 175 lbs, unsure about my bf%, maybe some of you can take a guess as I have no idea where I’m at atm.
I’ve been hitting the weights lately and doing some 20 mins of moderate pace cardio on each workout while on a slight caloric deficit.

I would like to add more photos but it seems that i cannot add more than one per reply, any way around this ?

[quote]Ivarr wrote:
I would like to add more photos but it seems that i cannot add more than one per reply, any way around this ? [/quote]

Put them on photobucket, then paste the links here. When it displays, it’ll show the photos.

Thanks

Hope this works

Thanks

Hopes this works

You’ve got to post the link to the individual pictures. On the right of each picture where it says “Links to share this photo > Direct”, click there, paste that.

This should do it

Any impressions at all ?

What are your goals?

My long term goal would be lean down to 9-10% bf while increasing my weight to 185lbs or so. That’s why I’m in a bit of a dilemma right now, not knowing if I should keep my current caloric deficit in order to lose bf (and eventually some weight) and then clean bulk to 185 lbs or if I should increase my calories in order to keep my current bf while starting to add some muscles.

Feedback in here sucks lol

Post your question in the beginners section or bigger stronger leaner section