Starting TRT Next Week

Well here’s a perfect opportunity to focus on relaxing. Trust me, I understand it’s difficult. Especially when going through an emotional time. It’s easier to double down at the gym to take your mind off things. But you have a strong force for change here. There’s something you desperately want fixed. Capitalize on that and look at it as an opportunity. You are going to be ok. You are not going to lose 15 years of gains in 10 days. Take some long walks, breathe, stretch, and be grateful! If your mind is spinning like crazy just start posting on this thread. One of the actual positives of the inter webs!

3 Likes

I can’t thank you enough mate for all support I’m getting from you and everyone in this thread.
It is really appreciated!

1 Like

seriously man your really need to reduce training intensity, volume and frequency.

like you said for the next 7 to 10 days, only go walk, strech and do some easy yoga.
After that for 2-3 weeks, do 3 days a week workout, low volume 3-4 exercises max using only machine or poulie. No big lift and no Strenght lift. No hard contionning, only walk at night or in the morning. train monday wednesday and friday.

in 1 month let us know how your erection going im pretty sure it will be WAYYYYY better already only after 1 month of easy work. Your body is satured man

1 Like

Yea, doing this atm. But what happened last few days.
I tried to reach my ex after several months. I have texted and called her but she did not answer. I wanted to cure and fix my self before reaching her again as we knew each other for years before we started dating. She left me because of my impotency as I stated above and I decided to text her few days ago as I thought I felt better and after several months. So I texted and called her daily and she didn’t answer. 3 days ago her sister asked to see me and she told me she is in love with someone else for a month and she really loves that guy. I will never forget how much I trusted her when she was telling me we have something special and eternal, for life.

I can’t explain you what kind of wreck I’m at the moment. I lost more than 6kg (15+pounds) in 3 days, I have no appetite (before I could never satisfy my hunger and now light fruit meals makes me almost throw up), I’m restless and can’t sleep (I sleep for an hour then jump out the bed, all wet) or stay in one place. I take xanax during the day to try and stay calm, friends can’t help me as well. I decided to change town in near future and do some shitty job because I can’t stay in the same city where she is.

I’m afraid I fecked up myself beyond any reparation now and my symptoms are worse then ever. I don’t have any nocturnal erections now, nor I can think about my condition anymore.

Lost all hope I will find someone as a 30y old, I loved this girl since my early 20’s, planned kids all along and will never forget myself impotency that led to this.

It will get better, no matter how bad it feels right now. Give it some time.

1 Like

You are in depress mode, of course the symptom will be higher ! Xanax can be the cause of your bad erection too

Seriously everything happen for a reason, keep calm, understand your body and enjoy the life alone ! Work on you, work on yourself and life will bring you a way better girl

1 Like

First, I’m sorry you’re going through this struggle. I am. But - I’m going to give you some perspective. Ready?

My daughter’s fourteen year old friend just got diagnosed with aggressive bone cancer. She’s already had three rounds of chemo this week.

Your struggle could be worse. So could mine. Stop taking the Xanax. That is the absolute worst thing you could do right now. Feel your feelings, bro. Feel your fear and anger and sadness and anxiety. All the way. And then, when you’ve withstood the onslaught of those emotions, do something constructive about them. Xanax is not an answer. At best, it’s a postponement of the inevitable, except you’re re-wiring your brain to achieve that postponement.

Patience and discipline are the way.

Cry. Chant. Exercise. Read. Plan. Struggle. Path.

7 Likes

I have been on TRT through my doctor for 4 months now and love it. I never had an ED issue but know TRT would help this. My issue was low energy which is much better.

I started out with 100mg testosterone cypionate weekly and just got bumped up to 150mg weekly after my t levels were a tad low on my last blood panel. So be sure to check your T levels if the effects diminish.

I feel the drop in energy over the course of the week so would suggest spreading out injections to multiple times a week. Can’t tell you how much better this has made me feel so would encourage anyone with low T to try TRT

@ncsugrad2002 @blizzardtest @highpull @bigmax @kandeman2
I repeated my blood test today for thyorid and total testo (need to wait for dht results 10-14 days). As I said, I was only on clomid 12.5mg eod for last 17 days and my testosterone jumped, is it possible that clomid at such low dosages and such a short time had this kind of impact? How long should I take clomid before I make a pause (and how long should a pause be).
Also I stopped taking thyroxin for more than a month and only aswagandha for thyroid and tsh and rt3 also improved a bit so I guess I don’t need it either.
Think results could be even better if I did tests few days ago as last couple of days were agonizing and incredible stressful because of my ex and shit, I really thought my results would be disaster.
Also, this is the first time after couple of years I’m taking gym-break (5 days of complete rest) without doing any hiit cardio or boxing on rest days before my tests, so it might have some effect as I went completely rested with 8-9 hrs of sleep (I usually sleep 5-6hrs).
The only problem is, I don’t feel any hornier with higher testo atm so I guess trt wouldn’t solve it either so I will postpone it atm as well.

What’s the text for the testosterone test say? It has 2 sets of ranges there and I don’t know what they mean

sorry it’s serbian language.
it says : “for males 20-49 ranges are 2.49-8.36”

Clomid is shit i dont like it but i dont get why you took clomid ? You were not on cycle ?

ashwaganda can cut erection for some people! can you just take a break of any kind of supplements and pills youre taking man ? Stop taking so much shit

I only take aswa and clomid atm, dropped everything else. I had erection problem way before using aswa, and it actually helped me with my thyroid problems (elevated tsh and ft3), sleep and anxiety. Clomid I started taking because my T levels were very low at 12-15 nmol, after 17 days T increased significantly as you can see in latest result. It looks like I’v got secondary hypo seems clomid increased my T

Your t is really low because you dont give your body the chance to rest and recover well ! You are in a overtraining mode of course anything you will take right now will increase your testostérone level its already low… but it wont solve the problem in the long term run …

So you are actually above range?

Yes.

Maybe, a couple of months. I would try to avoid it, if possible.

I just received results for my DHT
806 (300-850)
I guess clomid upped my DHT as well to a higher range? I never did DHT before my clomid cycle.
Anyway, I will drop clomid to 12.5mg every 3. day and check my results again in a month.
Do you think it’s ok?

Don’t worry about that. Upper range DHT is ok. How are you doing otherwise? How do you feel? Time off from gym?

Sorry, I had to be in some sort of quarantine as I returned to country just as they declared some sort of emergency because of corona :upside_down_face:
I feel much better tbh, my libido improved and my erections are much better, yesterday I faped 4 times during the day to test myself, and they were all quite strong. I’m chatting with some girl I met in the gym recently and it might have some connection with it but we’ll see. Still thinking about my ex on a daily basis. I don’t have mood swings or other stuff people reporting on clomid. I read its quite toxic though and it scares me a bit, so trying to live the healthiest possible way - lot of fibre, hydration, good fats.