Starting TRT, Ampoules?

Let’s first get to a good e2 base again and get back to life, then see what is happening. It’s weird that e2 has spiked without any particularly big changes in protocol though.

That is strange, however, you were on a slightly modest dose of adex if we believe most need 1mg for every 100mg of T cyp. Now, I don’t particular think that those doses are an exact science. Lots of steroid guys take 500mg of T and use relatively low doses of adex to control the side effects. So it’s not a linear equation.

I’m lucky, because I can feel slight elevations in my E2 and can use the liquid adex to make very minor adjustments.

It’s good that labs here are done for peanuts. I can test virtually Everyday if I want to and not be burning a hole in the pocket. There’s afleast something indicating why I do not feel on par. I’m going to evaluate next month now and make a decision.

I started 1mg/ week only, pushed my e2 down to 17 and I could feel clicking joints and ankle pains with that e2. 3 weeks ago on .75 mg dosage, my e2 was 22.9 before shooting up in this set of labs. To be honest, I have been more emotional and was thinking my e2 was not right even when it was 22.9.

How are you doing labs for peanuts?

I’m from India. Healthcare is private and cheap here with some of the brightest minds that emerge from here. There are multiple international standard diagnostic labs which have price wars to gain advantage. You can basically walk in/ call for a home collection and they test whatever you need, no questions asked. You have a lot of freedom compared to some other countries in terms of YOUR care.

1 Like