T Nation

Starting to Train Serious Again

What's going on T-Nation....I just signed up yesterday as a T-Nation member after becoming hooked on the articles and the community here.  I've been reading through older posts and articles and decided that I should finally become a member.  I recently started training seriously again in August and wanted to join a family of fellow lifters that support each other with positive criticism and truthful advice.

I wanted to start becoming active in the forums but wanted to throw an intro out there before I started so the regulars here aren’t like “wtf” with this guy. I’m in the process of uploading pics, getting my most recent stats together as well…later all

[quote]Jockin_101 wrote:
What’s going on T-Nation…I just signed up yesterday as a T-Nation member after becoming hooked on the articles and the community here. I’ve been reading through older posts and articles and decided that I should finally become a member. I recently started training seriously again in August and wanted to join a family of fellow lifters that support each other with positive criticism and truthful advice.

I wanted to start becoming active in the forums but wanted to throw an intro out there before I started so the regulars here aren’t like “wtf” with this guy. I’m in the process of uploading pics, getting my most recent stats together as well…later all[/quote]

Welcome man

Alright, so you’re in. Just don’t go starting any callout threads or any gay shit like that. Your fellow 09ers have fucked up the works so bad that you probably should have waited 'til January to join.

Anyway, post your routine and diet so we can criticize the fuck out of it and then argue over the details. Cuz, you know, that’s what we do.

:slight_smile:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:
Alright, so you’re in. Just don’t go starting any callout threads or any gay shit like that. Your fellow 09ers have fucked up the works so bad that you probably should have waited 'til January to join.

Anyway, post your routine and diet so we can criticize the fuck out of it and then argue over the details. Cuz, you know, that’s what we do.

:)[/quote]

I did see all those challenge threads and saw some other ones about all the newbs on here talkin trash and all but I’m about keepin clean on here…but yeah I got my training log here and there’s a seperate area to post that right?

[quote]JayPierce wrote:
Alright, so you’re in. Just don’t go starting any callout threads or any gay shit like that. Your fellow 09ers have fucked up the works so bad that you probably should have waited 'til January to join.

Anyway, post your routine and diet so we can criticize the fuck out of it and then argue over the details. Cuz, you know, that’s what we do.

:)[/quote]

LOL

Good post. I like you in the not so ghey way, but keep talking and you never know.

I was really just kidding, but there is a training log section if you want to keep one on teh interwebz.

Welcome to the Nation.

Congrats on getting back into it seriously again.
This place can definitely help keep the motivation up.

I lived in Rio Rancho, NM for 6 months. How do you like it over there? I’m kinda wishing I stayed instead of moving to OK. Cold at night though, where I was anyway.

[quote]SWR wrote:
Congrats on getting back into it seriously again.
This place can definitely help keep the motivation up.

I lived in Rio Rancho, NM for 6 months. How do you like it over there? I’m kinda wishing I stayed instead of moving to OK. Cold at night though, where I was anyway.[/quote]

Ah see…I’m actually stationed at Clovis right now, it’s over by the border of TX in the middle of nowhere, I love the scenary once you hit the ABQ/Sant Fe areas though