Im currently taking 200mg of test e and tren e a week. I will add t3, although i never used t3 before. Will i loose muscle? how much fat can i expect to loose in a 6 week period?
Results are not predictable. You should not trust any claims that are otherwise.
T3 is fast acting and must be taken more than once a day. But you do not want to be overstimulated when you are trying to sleep.
T3 will shutdown your TSH and T4 will go down as well as rT3 as there will be less T4–>rT3.
As TSH levels fall, you will need more T3. So you need to build up.
Get a good quality oral thermometer and check your oral body temperature now:
- when you wake up, 97.7 - 97.8 is good, higher is OK, 97.3 is a problem
- also check for 98.6 mid afternoon
- if body temps are low, in the one sticky in the 2nd post of the T-replacement forum, follow the link to the Thyroid Basics Explained thread/topic.
- use thermometer to monitor body temps while doing T3
– the problem with T3 is that its probably not increasing your metabolic rate unless your body temperatures are increased
Also see the Advice for New Guys and Protocol for Injections threads there.
In this forum, in the 2nd post of the one sticky, see the thread discussing problems with PCT and other topics.