Starting to Feel Like a Regular!

Hello,

Really my fist post on the forum, been looking for about 6 months now, but never got a user name and posted until today. Anyway, lots of good info!

I wanted to share that the Gym was freaking packed this morning, 5:15am there is normally the same 3-4 people I see everyday. However, this morning around 20 people. I couldn’t put my finger on what the hell happened. Then one of the big bastards (regular) got on a treadmill next to me. I ask him, “Is the gym started some kind of group training or something.” He looks over and says, Biggest Loser Finally last night, it’s like this the morning after every year. Give it a week, and we’ll have our gym back!

Anyway, now I’m 60 pounds lighter, getting stronger, and I finally feel like I’m not a shot in the dark. My life has changed and I’m not one those people that the members are pissed off to see in the gym!

Keep getting bigger and stronger,

Bryan

Your progress is awesome.
The biggest loser makes me sad.
Glad to have you on board.

Say what you will about the techniques they use and whether or not they are t-kosher, the biggest loser is the greatest show ever. Its the only reality show that doesn’t get all its drama from ignorant people fighting and screaming. In fact I think its the only show that revolves around something positive.

[quote]evansmi wrote:
Say what you will about the techniques they use and whether or not they are t-kosher, the biggest loser is the greatest show ever. Its the only reality show that doesn’t get all its drama from ignorant people fighting and screaming. In fact I think its the only show that revolves around something positive.[/quote]

I agree .

I fuckin hate almost all TV…especially so called"reality" shit . cant fuckin believe people actually follow this nonsense . but I’ve actually watched a couple episodes of Loser …but only a couple

oops , where are my manners …

good job BMOK