T Nation

Starting Test/Anavar/Winstrol Cycle, Need Training Advice

I have been lifting for several years. Don’t know everything, just adjust my workouts to what always seemed to work for me. I recently finished a cycle of Tren, Test, and D-Bol. I will soon be starting a cycle of Test, Anavar, and Winstrol. I am 6’3", 285 lbs and 44 years old. The advice that I am seeking is, do I need to change my workouts up since I am trying to maintain strength and muscle, but lean down? I have never ran this cycle before and was curious to know if I need to do more reps and sets or what anyone with experience with this would recommend. Thanks in advance.

Winstrol and 44 shouldn’t be in the same paragraph. It can be absolute Hell on joints and you’re not getting any younger. I’d say stick to the anavar alone and if you have to use Winstrol limit it to a reasonable dose and bail out at the first sign of joint pain. No reason to use it if it’s going to cause an injury that sidelines you.

As far as programming goes, progressive overload is the name of the game. As long as you’re doing that you can keep building mass and strength (to a point, obviously).

1 Like