T Nation

Starting PCT Soon

Hi guys just on the last week of a 10 week test e cycle at 500 mg a week. I'm taking nolva for post. I was going to run it for 6-8 weeks to be on the safe side. They are 50 mg tabs so should I split it up like this:
6 weeks : 50/50/50/25/25/25
or 8 weeks : 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25

also should I take it every morning or every night? does it make a difference?
Thanks!

It’s not going to hurt anything if you go ahead and run the 8 weeks. I would say might as well if you already have the tabs. Timing doesn’t make a difference.

ok and do you think dividing it at 50 for four and 25 for four is correct?

[quote]jrusso1212 wrote:
ok and do you think dividing it at 50 for four and 25 for four is correct? [/quote]

I think you could be fine just doing 25 the whole time, but if you’re going to start with 50, I don’t think you would need to keep it up that high for more than 2 weeks.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]jrusso1212 wrote:
ok and do you think dividing it at 50 for four and 25 for four is correct? [/quote]

I think you could be fine just doing 25 the whole time, but if you’re going to start with 50, I don’t think you would need to keep it up that high for more than 2 weeks.[/quote]

Agreed. Anything more than 2 weeks is overkill

Ok thanks guys, so I’ll run it at 50 for two weeks and 25 for the next 6.

Oh and starting about two weeks after last pin is correct for test e right? Thanks!

[quote]jrusso1212 wrote:
Ok thanks guys, so I’ll run it at 50 for two weeks and 25 for the next 6.

Oh and starting about two weeks after last pin is correct for test e right? Thanks![/quote]

yes.

This is amazing!! A simple first cycle that was run properly with a proper PCT. Plus, rather than coming for advice on something that was already screwed up. We are telling him he actually over planned. I think pigs may start flying in here.

Good job OP

nolva makes a lot of guys drowsy, so i’d take it in the evening…

and i’d just run it at 25 mg for 8 weeks.

my .02…