Starting Next Cycle, Is This Good?

make it short and easy. here is my cycle, this is not my first.

Adrol - 50mg ED wks 1-4
Tren Ace - 100mg ED wks 1-8
Sust - 250mg EOD wks 1-8
HCG - 250ius EOD wks 1-11
Proviron - 50mg ED wks 1-13
Adex - .5mg EOD wks 1-8
Nolv - 20mg ED wks 11-13
Ferma - .5mg only as needed throughout cycle

hows does all this sound? i am using nolv and proviron as my PCT. anything i should move around or leave out?

Proviron to be effective as PCT drug should be taken around 100-150mg ED.

HCG is not needed in a cycle of only 8 weeks.

Susta IMVHO is not a good choice in a 8 weeks.

Also why using Tren Ace (short ester) when you could use tran enth (long ester)?

Other than that… which is your target?

if you want a 8 weeks easy and symple why not try:

test enth + maste enth + tren enth
or
test ent+ mast ent + primo

However )'ll run a short (3 weeks) or a medium 10/12 weeks… 8 weeks is too much for short ester (tren ace should go EOD or ED like prop, they have the same half-life), and it is too short for long ester like enth.

just my 2 eurocents…

i was very limited on what i was able to get for this cycle. i was only able to get sust and i homebrewed the tren ace. i am running the tren ace ED.

next cycle i am going to run enth on everything like you suggusted. as of now i am stuck with what i listed.

you think i should run the proviron at 50mgs wks 1-11 and then jump up to 100mg at week 12 when the sust starts to get out of my system?

using HCG would not be needed for this type of cycle? i am going to be running close to 1 gram of test for 8 weeks.

I can understand your “problems” with gear availability :slight_smile:

About proviron I have used once in my first cycle and i go with 50mg ED from 5 to 10 then go to 100 during first 2 PCT weeks (in the week 1-4 i have used winny).

HCG is a very individual needs IMHO. I have runned up to 1200mg of IM gear for 12 weeks and the recivery was smooth and fine without HCG.
Also proviron add a lot in the recovery phase.

so you think i should take the proviron and hcg or not? you said you think its a waste the first post and then you said you used it the 2nd post. i just want to make sure i understand what you are saying.

anyone have any suggestions?

I like the combo of test/tren/drol/proviron. However I think that 700mg/week of tren A may be a little much. I also would run the test for longer than 8 weeks.

As stated above sust is not a preferred form of test and tren E would be easier but I empathise with your situation.

Just my opinion. I think that euro cents are still more valuable than my american cents;)

i have 30mls of sust. i am going to stretch it to 60 days. do you think i should get another 10mls and go 80 days or 11 weeks?

i can get more sust thats not a problem. if i stretch it out another 20 days should i change the amount of proviron or keep it at 50mg ED for 11 weeks?

also can someone please give me a good HCG dosage for this cycle. i found about 10000000 different dosages on HCG i need one final answer. some say to take it 3 weeks after first test and for rest of cycle. others say start 3 weeks after first test and then stop for 2 weeks and then start again 2 weeks prior to last test shot. one said to use it at 1500ius before last test shot and then taper down. they are all so different i need something tailer to this cycle.

[quote]69 Mach 1 wrote:
so you think i should take the proviron and hcg or not? you said you think its a waste the first post and then you said you used it the 2nd post. i just want to make sure i understand what you are saying.

anyone have any suggestions?[/quote]

sorry if i wrote some confused sentences… My 2nd post was based on the information that you can have only that gear…

Just to clear think:

PROVIRON: I think you should use only in the last 2 weeks and during PCT at 100mg ED. Using during all the cycle IMHO is a waste of money.

HCG: in your cycle i don’t see the need of it, on the base of my own and personal experience. I have always recovered without problem from my AAS cycle. And i never used it. AFAIK HCG is a must with very long cycle (>12weeks)

LOL :wink:

Wow thats a lot of tren. Doesn’t that give you problems?

i dont know i only ran it at 100mg EOD and have no sides so i am hoping the same will happen here.

[quote]69 Mach 1 wrote:
i dont know i only ran it at 100mg EOD and have no sides so i am hoping the same will happen here. [/quote]

I was thinking the exact same as you before I started my current cycle. I had used tren before at a low dose and was fine. I then bumped it up to 600mg/week and have had some serious issues with hunger. i don’t want to eat all the time like I need to. I have gotten other sides but the loss of appetite is what I dislike the most. Everyone is different but high tren dosing is rough on me.

that high a dose of test and tren should shut you down pretty hard. I like the idea of running HCG throughout at a low dose (250iu E3D)…I am going to do a similar cycle soon (cutting cycle) that looks like this

Test P 100mg EOD w1-8
Tren A 75mg EOD w1-8
Mast P 75mg EOD w1-8
Proviron 50-100mg ED w5-10
HCG 250iu E3D w3-8
2 weeks Nolva and Clomid starting week 9

Good luck with your cycle

FG

furious - i ran almost the same cutter that you are minus the proviron and hcg and it went great. i am thinking about doing that before the summer to but add some clen/t3 in there to.

even though the dosages are pretty high i am hoping the proviron, hcg, adex and letro and nolvadex will help in keeping me in good working condition during and after the cycle.