Starting New, Back to School

ok so, my current body weight is sitting around 245 at 5’8 20 years old.
Goal: 215 ibs by christmas or as much as possible up to there. If it takes longer so be it but that’s what im shooting for.

Currently doing 3x week FB workouts (changing to 4xWeek in a week from now)
im at a very busy university gym so i don’t always get in the same exercise but i try to make sure I get all of these in.

im lifting steady inclines in weight and lower sets.
Seated Chest Press
Squats on smith machine
Leg Curls
Leg Extensions
Seated rows (i think the machine i use is a chest supported row)
Military press
Calf raises
Lat pulldowns

and then I will vary depending on availability:
Tricept pulldowns with the ball end rope attachment
Leg Press
Trap raises (standing, pull bar up to chin, close grip)
I do ab exercises most days while home

My diet consists mostly of steak, lean ground beef, eggs, pork and beans, chicken, whole grain bread, milk, as much water as i can drink, peppers, onions, yogurt, chicken bacon, tomatoes and various spices and fruit,

taking super greens, a very good B vitamins supplement,
i don’t really have the money at the moment to get into the supplements maybe later in the year.

have taken ephedrine in the past but didn’t work well for me while i was doing jujitsu and mixed martial arts this summer. helped a little with my lifting.

my protein powder is arriving from home along with my other stuff in about a week.
limiting pasta, looking to cut down on the milk because of the extra calories.
trying to limit my bread intake but it’s hard with my schedule, money, and all the blah blah blah excuses

So, this is what I am doing. I’d love some critique from those who know better than I.

feel free to add/remove from my diet and workout to guide me to former fatboy status. All informed suggestions welcome.

If at all possible, replace the smith machine squats with real squats. Also, add Deadlifts at least once a week. Your diet looks okay, make sure you’re eating 5-6 times a day. You might want to take a look at Thib’s Destroying Fat workout.