Starting My Velocity Diet Log; Official Start 5/26!

The OR is tough! Definitely mix them ahead of time. Maybe throw a little ice in the shaker or pre-freeze them a little and leave a couple in your locker so you can combine a pee and chug break?
Keep killing it!

2 Likes

@Amilli I hope it’s been going well!

2 Likes

Keeping on keeping on. Weight is still only 2 lbs down, but all my lifts are going up each week. I should really re-measure and see if my measurements are changing… jeans are baggy (like don’t need to unbutton/unzip them to put them on/off) and two different people have asked me if I’ve been losing weight, so something is happening, lol. I have been skipping some of the daily walks as some baby chicks hatched out, and there’s been one that’s mercilessly picked on, so I’ve been spending a lot of time outside, being a chicken mom, lol. I could deffo get back on plan with that. Trying not to stress about the scale, because I always put on muscle 1st, then lose fat a little by little. Happy to be recomping slow and steady.

2 Likes

Super glad I decided to remeasure today!! Down 2 inches off all of my waist measurements, and up an inch on my thigh measurements (as I’ve starting really hitting legs again, lol!) the scale, as someone here so eloquently put, is sometimes a lying b*tch. I’ve been noticing a slim down on my upper torso too, even though the measurement stayed the same, so I’m hoping I’m getting my pecs back too!

4 Likes

congrats on your progress

1 Like