Starting My Next Blast

I didn’t have any issue with water retention whatsoever . Sermorelin forte is essentially sermorelin + ghrp2 + ghrp6. I stay clear of 6 as it can cause drastic increases in hunger and my goal was to stay lean and build from there. Doesn’t really matter now that FDA changed the rules. All you can get from your doc now is sermorelin by itself. I’m gonna look into HGH, but not sure I can afford it. @studhammer how much did the 5iu set you back per month if you don’t mind. I’m assuming it’s UGL? I know a lot of folks frown on peptides but I’ve had no issues. Been reading some about MK 677 as well but have no experience with SARMs. You might try stand alone sermorelin and see how you do. Hope that helps

I paid $170/100 IU and that was called Getropin. Prices went up to $250/100 IU for pharm grade.

1 Like

One of the most popular research chemical sites sells GHRP2 5mg for under $30. We can’t post sources obviously but I think you could find it with ease.

I’m weary as it’s notoriously underdosed or just bunk product from China but I’ll look into it. Thanks

Is this not the same stuff that causes organs to grow oversized and also causes the bloated bellies you see on some pro body builders? I could see using it for a cycle but I would be worried about using it all the time just to help keep weight off.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that’s like a fraction compared to the amt of body hair I have lol (it’s actually really gross, I get a LOT of snarky comments about it). Nice job tho, you’ve leaned out while keeping measurements relatively stable, you look like you’ve put on a nice amt of muscle mass and definition. Get bloods done though to make sure health markers are in check.

Yes, (I’ll update this later with a detailed post, probably tommorow. I have to go to a family dinner on the DAY I get back from my holiday… #jetlagapparentlydoesntexist)

I was under the impression that IGF-1 was more the culprit of distended stomachs that are seen on body builders.

Yes but I’m not doing levels anywhere near where I’ve heard causes what is called “growth gut”.

Being on TRT has increased my body hair 5 fold so I guess I feel pretty hairy. When I was your age, I was a smooth as a baby and only shaved about once a week.

Do you have some kinds of hirsute-ism?

Nah, just unlucky (genetics), it runs in my father’s side of the family.

Same here… god I hate the extra hair. I like the fact that I can grow a full beard in days now but the neck, back, and old man shoulder hair I could do without.

2 Likes

LOL. EXACTLY!! Fucking fringed cape

1 Like

The hair sucks

There goes my Abercrombie and Fitch modeling contract

1 Like

Yea I’ve got so much body hair now (I’ve been a pretty hairy dude for my age always… Except for when I had hypogonadism, during the 1-2 years that occured things kinda levelled out), but now it’s so bad people are telling me to get laser hair removal done, or I get dickhead comments about how no chick will ever sleep with me again because I’m too hairy… (I can post a pic of my stomach if you want but it’s pretty bad lol). That and the terrible, mildly cystic acne I have on my back lol (I had acne as a young teenager, like 12 years old, but not like this, I’m being told to go on Roaccutane, a medication that I reeeeaaaaallllly don’t want to touch). I feel absolutely amazing (libido and energy through the roof), but God damn… Thinking of switching to bold for TRT (some guys have done it with success, in a few months given everything’s alright with my health I can’t see any serious downside to trying it out)… Everything’s actually currently alright with my health (haven’t had any issues in 3 wks hurray), but bold is also typically attached to a super long ester, so I need a clean bill of health + a good 6 months to fuck around lol.

Accutane is not that bad. Both my ex and my daughter have been prescribed it and I even did a low dose self treatment for some back acne when I first started TRT

@unreal24278

Since starting TRT, I have sprouted EAR HAIRS… from INSIDE my ear. Fucking A.

A lot of the moles on my body now grow long dark hairs, and I get stubble about 3 hours after shaving.

1 Like

I had excellent results with accutane. Totally cured my acne. It has been probably 15 years ago or more and I’ve never had any acne on my back or shoulders since.

Well boys, I went and saw the Orthopedic Dr. today. Looks like another rotator cuff tear. That makes 3! I still have an MRI this week but the Dr. was pretty sure since I have almost no lateral strength in my left arm.

I’m sorry to hear that brother