Starting My Next Blast

I recently bumped up the Nolva to 40/day. I was getting some pretty good tenderness and small lumps under the nips. The increase seems to be reducing both issues.

Interesting I have not had any nipple issues. My problem with high E2 is extra sensitivity to sad things in life be it a TV ad or just talking with my wife about something sad. It’s an overreaction where I will wellup with a tear or get that lump in my throat for simplest subjects.

I just ordered up a blood panel so I will be ready to test at my 40 day(steady state)
They have a new blood test out (labcorp) for blasters like us. I’d post a link but we all know that will just get deleted. It is called:
Testosterone, Free, Equilibrium Ultrafiltration With Total Testosterone, LC/MS- No Upper Limit
its a little on the pricy side 99 buck but is supposts to be extra accurate. For bragging rights you know haha

Thank you! Awesome information

I tend to see this too but it doesnt really bother me. Doesnt happen very often and wife likes that i can be emotional about sad shit too! LOL

I’ve been having the opposite issue. Blunted emotions. Very robotic. Just got my bloodwork back and I’m crashed out. <2.5 on e2 sensitive.

Like the Doc physio said, drop the dim and maybe the nolva too. How much are you pinning? Maybe you dont need anything.

150 mg Monday and 150 mg Thursday.

At that dose, try dropping everything or just 20 mg nolva/eod. Your body will thank you when you are at the high test/high e2 stage. Great libido and erections and just feeling good

1 Like

I’m definitely dropping the dim. I dropped the nolva for 3 days and felt pretty good. I’m half tempted to increase my weekly testosterone based on those numbers. Maybe 400 mg per week.

I LOVE being in control of my own test but I’m dangerous too and will pin a gram without blinking an eye! LOL

1 Like

Alright gentlemen, I need some advice on tapering down my blast. Right now I’m running 300 mg NPP/week and 600 mg/Test/week and 5 IU HGH/day. I’m also taking 40 mg of Nolvadex/day.

I’ve been going almost 12 weeks now and I’m thinking about reducing doses but, obviously, I don’t want to stop NPP cold.

I’m going to keep the HGH going for another 30 days and will taper that too.

Any thoughts? @alldayeveryday @jackolee @unreal24278 @physioLojik @flipcollar @Yogi1 @anon10035199

@physioLojik, Hey Doc, during my current blast my nipples have become quite tender and there are some small lumps under each one. Nothing to show visibly but I can definitely feel them. I started at 20 mg Nolvadex/day and after about 6 weeks, I bumped it up to 40/day hoping for some improvement. Any thoughts on addressing this? Do you think they will subside after I end my blast?

During a previous blast, I used Masteron and it kept the gyno at bay. I was thinking about adding Mast after ending the NPP. Do you see any downsides to this?

I’m not really one to taper, particularly when the doses are so low to begin with, but I would think a week at 150 NPP, and then off would be fine. And if you’re tapering the test as well, cutting it in half would also be reasonable.

I don’t know shit about HGH, can’t help you there.

1 Like

Thanks @flipcollar. I think for the HGH, I’ll just do a 5/4/3/2/2 kind of thing. I love this stuff. Losing fat faster than ever before. Gonna suck getting off.

@studhammer @flipcollar don’t taper the NPP. Just dose down the test to 300 for two weeks and then back to normal dosages.

The lumps should chill out. It’s almost certainly from the NPP. Also for your next blast I would just stick to test and add humalog. There really is no equal to that.

Is it because Progesterone increases the breast tissues sensitivity to estrogen? Thus Progesterone induced gyno is a thing (also I’m fairly sure breast tissue contains PR receptors, could be wrong tho)

No HGH? or both? Where can I find a good protocol for insulin use? time of day/ frequency? dose?

Generally around workouts/ before big meals. I’m no expert in insulin usage however you want to be careful with it (short acting slin sounds safer than long acting slin) and be sure to eat enough carbs (like 10g/iu), mostly simple carbs if using fast acting slin to avoid the possibility of a diabetic coma and… Dying. Insulin increases glycogen and amino acid uptake in muscle tissue, combine this with AAS and it’s an anabolic powerhouse (also dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing tho)

Not my place to give advice on this but this could be somewhat helpful.

Your comments and advice is always welcome

This is why it scares me. Plus the wife’s brother is diabetic. I doubt she will approve anything that messes with my insulin.