T Nation

Starting My First Cycle of Test Prop at 20 yrs Old

One of my friends said he can get me a 10 week cycle of either test prop or test cypionate. I think that I'm going to go with the prop since it's cheaper and after doing research I've found that it normally works faster. I have tried everything to get big. I bulked and ate my guts out, I've taken protein supplements, and I have even taken creatine. Nothing works for me! I made very small gains in about 3 months, but that is it.
Anyways, does anyone have advice about taking a cycle of test prop for the first time and what else I should do to make it as effective a cycle as possible?

Learn to diet and train. 3 months is squat all.

[quote]rolltide94 wrote:
I have even taken creatine[/quote]

just in case anyone missed this.

Don’t feed the trolls

Your going to get flamed real hard man. Your training and diet are shit. Go get your ass back in the gym and put in REAL work and then come back in a couple of years and try gear. Your what I call a cheater. You have trained for 5 months and then think you need gear. Most of us on here have trained for 8+ years before trying anything!

Have you tried Brawndo?

Don’t make the mistake I made when I was your age and wait it out. Get your diet and training in order first.

it’s a troll thread guys, seriously

Have you tried not training like a idiot or better yet I would like a good laugh Please post what eating “your guts out” means.

Obviously a troll but I enjoy them for a few posts.

3 months? I’m looking into the same thing at 20 but I’ve been working out 6-7 years with not only liting but football training. Start squatting , squat hard, squat heavy, and squat often. You’ll gain weight

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Have you tried Brawndo?[/quote]
Its got electrolytes!

[quote]rolltide94 wrote:
One of my friends said he can get me a 10 week cycle of either test prop or test cypionate. I think that I’m going to go with the prop since it’s cheaper and after doing research I’ve found that it normally works faster. I have tried everything to get big. I bulked and ate my guts out, I’ve taken protein supplements, and I have even taken creatine. Nothing works for me! I made very small gains in about 3 months, but that is it.
Anyways, does anyone have advice about taking a cycle of test prop for the first time and what else I should do to make it as effective a cycle as possible?[/quote]

You can make the best out of your cycle by learning to gain natty first. You CAN’T fix the problems you are having with AAS.

Seriously, learn how to eat, rest, train and grow for some consistent duration. If you’ve only been training 5months and your virgin muscles aren’t responding you are doing something HORRIBLY wrong

I’m NOT condoning it but you “should” be able to grow with just adding a little more shitty food to your shitty diet if you are training with ANY kind of intensity at your stage. You DON’T need any kind of perfect diet for you to make gains considering the gym is new to you. Once you realize you need better fuel to feed your more muscular / metabolic body you’ll need to start honing how you eat and start introducing or eliminating other factors that refuce your gains. Ie, sleep, stress, macros, intensity, compound movements, frequency…

You are SO far from ready for AAS but I doubt you’ll listen.

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Have you tried Brawndo?[/quote]
Its got electrolytes![/quote]

my first wife was 'tarded. She’s a pilot now.