Starting Monday- How Does it Look?

Thank you in advance too for any help.

Please take a look and let me know what you think or should I add/change anything. I have been doing a MWF split but I was spending upwards of two hours and feel I didn?t really get good workout from my smaller groups because of fatigue.

My goal with this is to hit each group hard and lower my time in the gym to under an hour. I am going for Mass first strength second. Been working out five plus years off and on and now 18 months straight. 41 years old 5?7 171 11.4% bf as of three weeks ago. Diet is clean 3000 cal.
I normally pyramid up then my last set is high reps.

Monday- back
Deadlift 4x8
Pull ups 4x
Close grip pull downs 4x10
DB rows 4x10
15min cardio

Tuesday ?shoulders/tri
Arnold press 4x10
Side laterial raises 4x10
Bent over rear delt raises 4x10
Dips 4x
Skull crushers 4x10
Rope pull downs 4x10
15min cardio

Wednesday-legs
Squat 4x8
Leg press 4x10
Leg extensions 4x12
Laying leg curls 3x10
Stiff leg deadlifts. 3x10
Seat calf raises 3x10
Standing calf raises 3x10

Thursday-biceps/traps
Preacher curl 3x10
Standing wide grip curl 3x10
Standing DB curl 3x10
Hammer curls 3x10
HS shrugs 4x10
15 min cardio

Friday ?chest
Flat bench 4x10
Incline DB 4x10
Flat DB fly 4x10
Incline DB fly 4x10
Pec Deck 4x10
15 min cardio

Saturday
Abs six sets of misc.
Cardio up to 45 min.

Sunday off.

Take out alllll of those 10’s and replace them with 1set:10 reps 2nd 8-7reps 3rdset: 5-4 reps then final set(all out) 6-10 reps. Somethign along those lines

How much time you were on your last program?

In how much time do you plan to change this one?

[quote]optheta wrote:
Take out alllll of those 10’s and replace them with 1set:10 reps 2nd 8-7reps 3rdset: 5-4 reps then final set(all out) 6-10 reps. Somethign along those lines[/quote]

yes very good suggestion. I will do that. thank you optheta.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
How much time you were on your last program?
over six months.

In how much time do you plan to change this one?[/quote]
depends on how i feel. I think i’ll stick with five days but I may switch up exercises depending again on platueas.

And try keeping your workout short, Keep it under hour. I have asthma so i know im keeping the intensity up and the rest time down when im wheezing 3/4ths of the way through my workout.

that was the goal to keep it under an hour and hit each group hard. Taking alot from prof X threads.

on another note, just watch “28 days.” What happened to the slow zombies of Dawn of the Dead? these zombies run faster then Carl Lewis.

[quote]ka8856 wrote:

on another note, just watch “28 days.” What happened to the slow zombies of Dawn of the Dead? these zombies run faster then Carl Lewis. [/quote]

This comment belongs in the “Looking Bad in the Off-Season” thread.

20 sets of horizontal push, and only 4 sets of horizontal pull? You will ruin your posture. I’d lower the volume on chest, and add more rowing.

[quote]awkward wrote:
20 sets of horizontal push, and only 4 sets of horizontal pull? You will ruin your posture. I’d lower the volume on chest, and add more rowing.[/quote]

your right i noticed on my back i forgot to input HS rows. I just forgot to write in there. nice catch. you think i have to many sets on chest? should i drop the PEC Deck all together and go with four sets of four instead of five?